Reviews for Guess How Much I Love You
Wldwmn chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
Awww, mom and daughter cuteness. I liked the interactions between Angela and Alex a lot. Thanks for posting!
thehopefulone chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
The wait for this chapter felt SO LONG. I absolutely LOVE this story. I would love to hear more about Alex, but keep the love coming in regards to Michael/Kennedy as well. Also, What about Parker? Is he married?

I cannot wait for more! This story is PERFECT.
Pheonix1995 chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
Loved seeing more of their relationship! Great Reading! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
Love if hope they have kids!
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
Wonderful twenty chapters
Wldwmn chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. Soft, adorable, gently romantic and thoroughly heartwarming. What a welcome update; thank you for posting.
Aqua Mage chapter 19 . 5/6/2013
Lovely fic. Heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.
thehopefulone chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
I cannot wait for an update. And I'm glad we are done with then sad stuff because I think cried so much that won't be able to anymore. I loved chapters 18 & 19, it was sad yet happy. I feel for Ange, she is suffering without Boo, and I am too. But she knows that Alex deserves love, and she is trying so hard. Poor Ange. Poor Butterfly.
thehopefulone chapter 18 . 3/12/2013
I'm really interested to see what Angela's POV will be like. I know I have said it so many times, but this story is amazing. Its wonderful. Every word has deep, beautiful meaning and I could read this story forever and never, ever stop. I love it. You did a wonderful thing, bringing a piece of writing this good into the world. Fantastic. This story touches my heart in a way that no other story could.
thehopefulone chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Crying still. Sad and wonderful.
thehopefulone chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
I sobbed so hard. I couldn't believe what I had just read, and soon my vision was too blurry and my tears were on the screen on my tablet. Beautiful and Tragic, oh poor Boo...
thehopefulone chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
This family is just full of tragic events, aren't they? I love how realistic and relatable everything is, yet its so sad. That's alright. Beautiful story, I really enjoy it.
thehopefulone chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
I dont know if this is intentional but Kennedy seems spoiled, whereas Michael and Sophia are full of love and sweetness. And Ange seems like she is trying to love Kennedy, but can't because of the way she is. That's just what I noticed, and I promise that its not a bad thing.
thehopefulone chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
I love how you named the dog Mamba. Just perfect.
thehopefulone chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
That was a beautiful, less depressing, chapter. Love it. I also love the name Sophia and your writing style...and the story's beautiful plotline. Just amazing.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »