Reviews for Guess How Much I Love You
thehopefulone chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Awww... I feel so bad for Ange. She sees this perfect baby, and...its so relatable with what I am going through right now (though not quite as tragic). I keep crying as i read, its so hard not to. I really love this story.
thehopefulone chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Wow... That chapter was beautifully written. Its so sad, the way Angela loves art and how she will never be able to share her passion with Michael.
thehopefulone chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I didn't like that you changed his middle name from Staccato- Vincent to Joseph, but other than that its a very good idea, and I shall continue reading.
Pheonix1995 chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Poor angela can't wait to read more
Wldwmn chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
These past few chapters have been very good, very well written and expressed. I think I'll be glad to have a little more happy stuff and a little less sad in coming installments, though; there's only so much my poor heart can take... :)
Pheonix1995 chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Great Chapters! :)
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
omg omg Y DID U HV TO MAKE IT SO SADIM CRYING , good story tho.
Pheonix1995 chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
Greatly chapter ) loved Anges talk to the universe :)
Em'sPride chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Noooooo! Why :( That makes me so sad. But so happy to see more chapters! Keep 'em coming I say!
DoctorWhovian11 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
MICHAEL VINCENT HODGINS! HIS MIDDLE NAME IS VINCENT AFTER MR. VINCENT NIGEL-MURRY, WHO GOT SNIPED AND DIED!
anonymous.individual chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Oh my god. That was so sad. But also incredibly beautiful.
Pheonix1995 chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
:( so sad :(
Wldwmn chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Omg these last 2 chapters have made me cry so hard. I know you warned that it would get worse before it got better but it still was an incredible wrench in my heart. You did a very good job creating emotion with your writing, but I can't truthfully say I enjoyed it because it is so sad. I'm still following, however; looking forward to what else you have to say with this story.
someonetookMe chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
All of this Hodgins family tragedy is breaking my heart
Pheonix1995 chapter 14 . 2/3/2013