Reviews for Guess How Much I Love You
hps915 chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Okay,The last paragraph of the fourth chapter literally made my heart melt. I love the story. Keep on writing :)
WishfulThinking012094 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
This was so freakin sad :/ That must be so incredibly hard to go through, but I'm glad that Michael is able to help Angela get through it. Please keep going! :)
Ali Camille chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I think that Bren and Booth's baby being able to see is a good plot choice. Being best friends with someone whose baby can see, a trait your own will never possess, can be a very big barrier. I think that this may be my favorite chapter XD I cannot WAIT for more!
luckyducky09 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
wonderful story, really looking forward to more!
Martha Smith-Jones chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Love it!

So sweet!
Princess Isabella Flynn chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I'm too lazy to log on on my iPod. Great chapter! This story is brilliant. Keep writing!
WishfulThinking012094 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Awww. I love how she quickly realizes that him being blind isn't the end of the world. Please continue! :) - Willie
carez123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Not bad. A tip though-it would be much easier to read the dialogue if, each time there was a new paragraph, you made a new paragraph. That's the typical way of writing dialogue that most of us are using. Here's an example.

"Jack was pacing in Angela's small hospital room. "What do we tell them?" he asked her.

Angela looked into the crib Michael was sleeping in. "I don't know," she said softly blinking back tears."

Also note the comma between the word "know" and the quotation mark. When ending a piece of dialogue,if there's a dialogue tag, there should be a comma between the last word and the closing quote. If there isn't a dialogue tag, just put a period.

A dialogue tag is something like "she/he said".

Sorry about the random grammar lesson, I just think this has a lot of potential and I want to be helpful so you can get more readers :)

Anyways, I wrote something similar to this-it's kinda short, not quite what you'd expect, but maybe it can help you get some ideas. You can find it on my profile, if you want to read it. It's the one labeled "Uninhibited".

Aside from that, I really enjoyed this, and I think it's gonna turn out to be really good! Looking forward to more!

PS-sorry for the super long review, haha :)
neurogirl43 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Decent story. One giant medical mistake, but most of the readers would have no idea.
hps915 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You should continue. I love it so far.
Ali Camille chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I always wondered what would have happened if the writers had gone with the more depressing story. Now I'll know! I can't wait for more
mechenggrl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
please continue!
IvoryKey chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
What can I say? It was amazing. I hope it wasn't a one-shot and you'll continue. I love how you followed Bones, and yet you also put your own spin on it. It was heart-breaking but nailed the characters. Please continue.
Anon 123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I like it a lot. You should definitely continue. One thing- can you put dialogue for different people on different lines? It makes it heaps easier to read. :)
WishfulThinking012094 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was heartbreakingly painful. It makes me really appreciate Hart Hanson for making everything turn out okay. I think you captured the emotions perfectly and I'll admit my eyes did glisten a bit (alright who am I kidding I cried lol). Please please continue. I think this is going to be absolutely amazing! :D
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7