Reviews for Erikson
bashfyl chapter 34 . 5/8
Amazing story. Great read even the second or third time. Thanks for sharing
jwarden chapter 34 . 3/1
More?
HartleySkarsgard chapter 34 . 1/10
This was a lovely read and I hope you'll one day come back and complete it. Erickson was a joy to read about roo.
tricelander chapter 34 . 11/24/2017
This is one of my favorite stories that I reread whenever I have a moment. Please know that you still have an audience and we pray that your home life is going well. I have a child with autoimmune struggles and can not begin to explain how high school is not a place for them because of their rigidness. Keep strong, keep writing and please let us know if you need anything.

—Trice
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 34 . 10/22/2017
Full grown loins Lol. Lions, you wanted to say. And yes, it can be embarrassing and challenging to grow up in shadow of such an overwhelming father.
Glad that Castro didn't take note of Erikson.
Maybe, fairy blood is the missing ingredient in Erikson's diet? Apologies, but it has to be voiced.
honestly and without hesitation Great Sheriff. Sounds like Ibiki Morino from Naruto universe.
Fluent Swedish... Lol.
A child isn't exactly a weakness, but Sookie herself was worn out, she isn't in good shape to defend herself or Erikson. Not right now.
Yes, Ludwig was too high-handed with withholding medical information about Erikson.
How does Sookie know where Erikson is, even when Eric's bonds are off?
Silver bombing... Darn!
Ah, Erikson insulated himself and Pam, from Eric and others.
Sookie isn't just a human, she is a part-fae, albeit an undecided one.
Sookie, about bedtime... Erikson isn't just a human, he is a part-vampire. He likes the night.
Youngling... Deities are visiting, or demigods at least?
How can anybody with good sense of smell use deodorant?
Murky intuition... I wonder, which of the Kings and Queens will see Erikson? Ah, Kansas? Who is he?
I hope that there will be no problems with Peter. But of course, there will be... Human, fae, vampire, human, vampire... He will likely be a vampire, unable to walk in daylight?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
P.S. I do hope that Eric asked about Peter's location not to kill him, but to protect Peter. And I hope that Eric knows laws well enough to make sure that Peter's life will not be a crime.
AZSeaOtter chapter 34 . 9/26/2017
Loving your story! Hope you update soon. Thanks for sharing!
Blackroses67 chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
omg I love it please finish it!
Mari-Fox chapter 34 . 9/13/2017
I just love this fic! Is this the end or will it be continued?
Seraphina chapter 34 . 6/26/2017
Jesus h Christ! Please finish this story!
tiffsmith0305 chapter 34 . 6/22/2017
This story is awesome. Is this the end?
SnowMercy chapter 34 . 5/12/2017
Ooh man! And we'll never know if Peter rises! Please continue!
SnowMercy chapter 29 . 5/12/2017
Totally Team Pam now! She's the only one with sense.
SnowMercy chapter 27 . 5/12/2017
I'm picturing Ritchie Rich: Vampire Edition!
SnowMercy chapter 12 . 5/11/2017
Great fic, I am wondering..does Pam have any desires besides Eric's own? Is she slightly over a century in this or over three centuries?
ForksInTheRoad chapter 34 . 3/30/2017
Just found your series and enjoyed every minute of it. Glad your Muse needs regular exercise! Fun read.
1,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »