Reviews for Erikson
Tiggy318 chapter 32 . 4/9
Good story but its tagged as complete and just seems to stop? Will there be more and/our a sequel or something,
fanitajames chapter 32 . 4/4
I love the way you wrote this whole story. I read another story where Sookie was able to get pregnant, but the author wasn't very good at making the idea flow smoothly. The way this story works is so much better, and I really enjoy reading about their adventures. I read the whole 31 chapters at once, and loved it. Hopefully you get the chance to write some more. Good luck, and I hope your life is treating you well!
Enecs chapter 32 . 2/2
This is so cute!
ChickiesMom chapter 32 . 11/23/2013
I just found this story & I love it! ,Hope you can update soon.
ginageasa chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Quick, smart, concise. It pulled me in quickly and I've enjoyed your premise so far.
Vwchick chapter 30 . 11/5/2013
I just wanted you to know How much I love this story! I hope you have time to update soon. I really hope Eric and Sookie have at least One more baby :-) and if course that Erikson and Pam end up together ;-) waiting for a another wonderful update!
mademoisellesnow chapter 32 . 10/27/2013
loved it!
sassy973 chapter 32 . 10/23/2013
Loved it update soon
pnwer chapter 30 . 10/16/2013
I am really enjoying your story! Very original. I hope things are improving for your family.
Gwynwyvar chapter 32 . 10/8/2013
Expected response. Although Erikson was right. They would have all done exactly the same thing!
Wonder who Audrey is working for? the uprising? Or the FotS.. Are they even in this story, I can't remember. Anyways. Audrey is about to have a disappointing night!
LMAO at Sookie's sudden acceptance of having the house empty, I mean, allowing Erikson out. I just wonder what her and Eric will get up to. i'm sure i have no idea!
Gwynwyvar chapter 30 . 10/8/2013
Hehe. Erikson got his first kiss!
Awesome sparring and planning by Erikson!
magnus374 chapter 32 . 10/8/2013
I like this.
Anadir chapter 20 . 10/8/2013
I soooo love your work! Please continue writing because you are so gifted !
Genie chapter 32 . 10/1/2013
really enjoying your work. it's believable in the universe and I want to know what happens next. I read the first 32 chapters in one sitting :-)
Amber Provencio chapter 32 . 9/28/2013
i really enjoyed reading the chapters you did so far but im just wondering when there will be more chapters to come, im really excited to find out more of what happens
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »