Reviews for Erikson
RedJane12 chapter 32 . 6/18
I can't decide who is most adorable in this story... Mini-me Erikson is one of the best OCs child of E & S I have ever read and love his relationship with Pam... would love to see what happens in the future once he grows up to be a man and a vampire! And after all the heartbreak of the first (many) chapters, Eric & Sookie are two adorable lovebirds... Also loved how you built the relationship between Eric & Erikson... Just so good!
1sunfun chapter 32 . 6/11
roxy05 chapter 1 . 4/21
This is one of my fave fanfic and Im still waiting for an update,...
FangsandDaggers chapter 32 . 3/16
Really enjoyed this. Read it in one sitting and found it totally engrossing. Hoping you'll be ske to continue it as and when, and looking forward to finding out if Pam and mini-me have a future together. Thumbs up :)
MiniLover chapter 32 . 2/14
Great story! Loved the characters as well as the awesome storyline! Amazing!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 2/14
This looks like it could be fun!
Shantigal chapter 8 . 1/31
Love him :-)
Shantigal chapter 7 . 1/31
Love love love Ericson! No harm in having a firm love for literacy. :D
catch39 chapter 3 . 1/10
Reading this for the second time, love it even more. One of my favorite Fanfics.
bib2009 chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
Oh that's shocking news about your son. I hope he is ok. Thank you.
bib2009 chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
Hard to not fall in love with Ericsson, such a peculiar mix of sookie and Eric!
bib2009 chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
Love your pam - she feels "true to character"
bib2009 chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
Hi, novel plot and enjoying erikson's character but it seems entirely out of character for dr Ludwig to withhold such vital information from sookie on spurious grounds she was trying to give sookie 'options'. Dr Ludwig is a hard arse, take no prisoners doctor, blunt and pragmatic and I find it hard to believe she would let Ericsson suffer for 11 years when she even suspected he needed Eric's blood.
SoifdeSang chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
I know it's been a long time since the last update but I hope you still plan on finishing this.
txgrl chapter 32 . 10/14/2014
Just read this story and LOVE it! I am confused however since it says complete?
1,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »