Reviews for Erikson
BruniBookworm chapter 34 . 2/22
Awesome story you wrote. Deep and meaningfull and something I can apreciate as a mother myself. I have always loved the sookie stackhouse novels and after I finished them so glad I came upon your story it has an amazing twist although a bit quick that you moved through it I understand it a short story. I had a great time reading your story but is it finished?
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 34 . 1/5
I thought this story was complete and had even taken off the story alert. Just came across the new chapters. Yay! Thank you for continuing. One of the best sookie/eric fanfics. Love your character of Erikson. :)
jackie69 chapter 34 . 1/5
Just found your story...it's really good!
Hope to see new updates soon.
Hope 2017 will smile upon you&your family.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/24/2016
I'm dying to read this but I'm afraid to get addicted to a story that won't be finished.
cros chapter 34 . 11/26/2016
Always happy to get a new chapter from you. Hope all is well.
autumnchild25 chapter 34 . 11/18/2016
I would love more chapters if possible.
Misspetarcade chapter 34 . 11/14/2016
I'm gonna have to go back and reread this, but this chapter was awesome!
pnwer chapter 34 . 11/13/2016
Oh, what a fascinating story you have created, I am really enjoying it! Thank you for continuing to work on it despite all your personal challenges.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/7/2016
EAGER to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/6/2016
omg i had forgotten how good this story was! please give us another chapter or 10 lol
Humag chapter 34 . 11/1/2016
This story is so unusual, original and fascinating. It has been so long since I first discovered it I had to reread the entire thing. Please continue. Please don't leave all of us waiting too long for another chapter. It's a fabulous story.
georgiasuzy chapter 34 . 11/2/2016
Thank you for coming back to this story. I love how Erikson is maturing. Him & Pam, hmm? Is Peter gonna rise? What pregnancy hormones? I can't wait to find out.
1dreamkeeper chapter 32 . 10/29/2016
I think Pam and Erikson should be together. They would make a good couple
1dreamkeeper chapter 34 . 10/29/2016
great update
lc90 chapter 34 . 10/24/2016
Ahh the drama and suspense! Love this story and can't wait for the next chapter
1,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »