Reviews for Erikson
tricelander chapter 34 . 50m
This is one of my favorite stories that I reread whenever I have a moment. Please know that you still have an audience and we pray that your home life is going well. I have a child with autoimmune struggles and can not begin to explain how high school is not a place for them because of their rigidness. Keep strong, keep writing and please let us know if you need anything.

—Trice
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 34 . 10/22
Full grown loins Lol. Lions, you wanted to say. And yes, it can be embarrassing and challenging to grow up in shadow of such an overwhelming father.
Glad that Castro didn't take note of Erikson.
Maybe, fairy blood is the missing ingredient in Erikson's diet? Apologies, but it has to be voiced.
honestly and without hesitation Great Sheriff. Sounds like Ibiki Morino from Naruto universe.
Fluent Swedish... Lol.
A child isn't exactly a weakness, but Sookie herself was worn out, she isn't in good shape to defend herself or Erikson. Not right now.
Yes, Ludwig was too high-handed with withholding medical information about Erikson.
How does Sookie know where Erikson is, even when Eric's bonds are off?
Silver bombing... Darn!
Ah, Erikson insulated himself and Pam, from Eric and others.
Sookie isn't just a human, she is a part-fae, albeit an undecided one.
Sookie, about bedtime... Erikson isn't just a human, he is a part-vampire. He likes the night.
Youngling... Deities are visiting, or demigods at least?
How can anybody with good sense of smell use deodorant?
Murky intuition... I wonder, which of the Kings and Queens will see Erikson? Ah, Kansas? Who is he?
I hope that there will be no problems with Peter. But of course, there will be... Human, fae, vampire, human, vampire... He will likely be a vampire, unable to walk in daylight?
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
P.S. I do hope that Eric asked about Peter's location not to kill him, but to protect Peter. And I hope that Eric knows laws well enough to make sure that Peter's life will not be a crime.
AZSeaOtter chapter 34 . 9/26
Loving your story! Hope you update soon. Thanks for sharing!
Blackroses67 chapter 1 . 9/14
omg I love it please finish it!
Mari-Fox chapter 34 . 9/13
I just love this fic! Is this the end or will it be continued?
Seraphina chapter 34 . 6/26
Jesus h Christ! Please finish this story!
tiffsmith0305 chapter 34 . 6/22
This story is awesome. Is this the end?
SnowMercy chapter 34 . 5/12
Ooh man! And we'll never know if Peter rises! Please continue!
SnowMercy chapter 29 . 5/12
Totally Team Pam now! She's the only one with sense.
SnowMercy chapter 27 . 5/12
I'm picturing Ritchie Rich: Vampire Edition!
SnowMercy chapter 12 . 5/11
Great fic, I am wondering..does Pam have any desires besides Eric's own? Is she slightly over a century in this or over three centuries?
ForksInTheRoad chapter 34 . 3/30
Just found your series and enjoyed every minute of it. Glad your Muse needs regular exercise! Fun read.
BruniBookworm chapter 34 . 2/22
Awesome story you wrote. Deep and meaningfull and something I can apreciate as a mother myself. I have always loved the sookie stackhouse novels and after I finished them so glad I came upon your story it has an amazing twist although a bit quick that you moved through it I understand it a short story. I had a great time reading your story but is it finished?
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 34 . 1/5
I thought this story was complete and had even taken off the story alert. Just came across the new chapters. Yay! Thank you for continuing. One of the best sookie/eric fanfics. Love your character of Erikson. :)
jackie69 chapter 34 . 1/5
Just found your story...it's really good!
Hope to see new updates soon.
Hope 2017 will smile upon you&your family.
1,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »