Reviews for Daydreaming of RL
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
"I can work with that. And work with it, and work with it…" love his line; great accompanying imagery.

And a story within a story, within a story. I loved the twist! And the cheese at the beginning!

Write more, defs x
kiTTtonguetwied chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This was different, charming and overall a fab read!
Your betas did a grest job too bc it is flawless!
Anna Crosswell chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This was a good quick read. Thanks for writing! Saw all the banners on twilighted promoting this.

GossipLips
Twilightsatellite chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Bella's routine as a fanfic lover like us! So creative! And the twist...just wow! I loved it! Amazing story thanks for sharing!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh my goodness! The ending took me by COMPLETE surprise. lmao

great job,

Pam
allidel chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh my god - I think I'm a member of SMUTT! But thank god I'm not alone! Whew! This story is great...I can't believe it's your first one. You did a wonderful job! Thank you for sharing it and making me aware that I'm not alone in this FFaddict version of mothering!

allidel :)
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Great story, original idea! Hope to read more from you!
PennyLoafer chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
The Wuthering Heights style lemon was hysterical. The ending showing Bella as a vampire dreaming of a normal life was a nice twist. I loved the venison and mountain lion quip. Well done.
Muppettimes chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I saw this on GT's favorite's list and decided to give it a try. I liked the twist at the end and loved the idea of a vampire daydreaming about a human life. Thanks for writing!
elletee chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Very good. Please don't stop at just this story.
RandomCran chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Hello NKubie,

I just spent my whole day at the computer, writing and toiling away.

I decided to finally take a break and actually read some FF, which is something I haven't had much time for in a long while.

And what a fun one shot this was. The humor was spot on, I think I was grinning almost the entire way through your story. Then I checked my house for security cameras.

All kidding aside, we have to have a sense of humor about our passion for...passion and this captured the fun side of our community perfectly.

I'm so glad to see you writing and posting. I hope to see more from you soon.

Thanks again!

Jenn
buffbronze chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Nan...wow..you wrote something and you wrote something good! I'm jealous and proud of you all at the same time!

A fic in a fic in a fic...so well done. Some of that story was a bit too close to my life for comfort...I am so a member of SMUTT..lol Our kids are older and getting them out of the house is high on our list of priorities...but now there's an added extra little nuisance...my eldest daughter's dog. He likes to get in on the cuddles too. Shutting him outside the door and listening to him cry while you try and get sexy with the hubs...oh dear...just all end up in disaster.

Sexy older...slightly greying at the temples Edward...so win every single time.

I hope writing this has given you the confidence to keep going!
NJNYTwiGals chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
BRAVO! BRAVO! That was really cute! I loved how you incorporated the fan fic in there...LOL! And oh my with that lemon with E&B at the end! Mr. Nan is a lucky man if you pulled from real life experience! ;)

Is this just a one shot or are you going to continue it?

Pauline

xoxo
Elli-Iris chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ya I am so a member of SMUTT ;-) Hey there NKubie! Thanks for alerting me to your story! *reads opening lemon* "man meat and mounds of joy with pebbled nubbins." O-O Oh Thank GOD! she was kidding ;-) *snickers* Hello Nessie. ;-) Ya, I'm reading and reviewing while I help my daughter do her homework. Multitasking ;-). "Love cave"..."turgid manhood"? I can not. *Now picturing the guidance counselor in '10Things I hate About You".* *laughing and weeping*

The fantasy at least passes the time and for some reason has an addictive quality. Always hoping for more.

ellisbellsababe and the the Bronte Bitches, that would make a great Band Title *says elliedgasmswoon*. ;-)

Alone time with the husband. :If this is work, I hope he never retires.: *snickers* "...this is us. Every day. Simple and comfortable. And still so in love." So sweet. Loving her mucher ;-)

Ah, twisty twisty. She goes from reading bad fic to imaging a good human fic to "reality" of the life of a couple of vampires? I like it. ;-)

FAP is a fun story as was this! Do you think you might expand it or do you have anything else in the works? Your team is fabulous. Looking forward to 2012.

Hugs

from IrisElli
abstract way chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
What fun...I loved the layers, such a clever play on the fan fiction genre. I really enjoyed the details from the outrageous "FAPish" opening to the teenage manipulation of Renesmee trying to score some time with Jake...well done. And of course there is nothing better than a devoted, sexy Edward who can't wait to have his hands (and tongue) all over you :-)

I think for all of us that have gotten lost in fanfic, where sometimes the stories become more real in our minds than our own reality...you have captured the feeling perfectly.

Thanks for the entertaining ride.

xoxo