Reviews for I'll Burn This Whole World Down
That was terrifying. I couldn't stop reading though. God. I don't even know how to respond. I loved it but at the same time it was absolutely horrifying and I hated it.
Hakumei no Mai chapter 7 . 5/16
I enjoyed this though it's not at all my usual fare. I just kind of always thought Sam WOULD be the more dominant personality. Dean knew 'normal' once. Thanks for writing.
The way you brought Cas in felt random but good job with fic so far!
Savannah chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
OH MY GOD! I love this! Sammy and dean, this is the best fanatic I have read in forever! This is really amazing.
MonsterArtist chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
This. Is. My. Favourite.
Like... holy fuck. I didn't stop reading AT ALL. This is fucking fantastic, and I just loooove it. The darkness, the depravity, you got the sickness down to a fucking T.
Wonderful work, my friend. Keep it up!
kingsholto chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
I liked it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
"I should have let you burn" just the thing to create a seriously damaged child. Now Sam will fulfill the prophesies.
Bumblebeebridget chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Love the graphic violence! It was greatly written, I know you said the fic is finishe but it would be absolutely amazing if you wrote more! Please think about it? Please and thank you 3
Zed's Dead chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
I love this fic... You could definitely take this further with the brothers ruling hell together or something of the sort. Just a suggestion :)
Angel1713 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Yes continue plz
PaganWanderer chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I had to find this to fav it!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
cute. Crazy killers Dean and Sam! Hahaha! Staying and ruling in Hell instead of the forsaken Heaven!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Loved it! So dark and awesome!
laffertyluver23 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I really liked this. I love wincest, and I always thought their relationship was one step away from being dangerous, obsessive mess. I liked your take on this and it really reminded me of Natural Born Killers, which is such a great movie!
Lageanie chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Daaaaaaaaaaamn u made them f*cked up

I like it