Reviews for I'll Burn This Whole World Down
MonsterArtist chapter 7 . 1/29
This. Is. My. Favourite.
Like... holy fuck. I didn't stop reading AT ALL. This is fucking fantastic, and I just loooove it. The darkness, the depravity, you got the sickness down to a fucking T.
Wonderful work, my friend. Keep it up!
kingsholto chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
I liked it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
"I should have let you burn" just the thing to create a seriously damaged child. Now Sam will fulfill the prophesies.
Bumblebeebridget chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Love the graphic violence! It was greatly written, I know you said the fic is finishe but it would be absolutely amazing if you wrote more! Please think about it? Please and thank you 3
Zed's Dead chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
I love this fic... You could definitely take this further with the brothers ruling hell together or something of the sort. Just a suggestion :)
Angel1713 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Yes continue plz
PaganWanderer chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I had to find this to fav it!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
cute. Crazy killers Dean and Sam! Hahaha! Staying and ruling in Hell instead of the forsaken Heaven!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Loved it! So dark and awesome!
laffertyluver23 chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I really liked this. I love wincest, and I always thought their relationship was one step away from being dangerous, obsessive mess. I liked your take on this and it really reminded me of Natural Born Killers, which is such a great movie!
Lageanie chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Daaaaaaaaaaamn u made them f*cked up

I like it
animegirlz1 chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
I love this fanfic. I think you are the best writer ive ever seen. This fanfic was so awsome that i just had to keep reading chapter after chapter til i was done. I really wish you could write some more just like this.
DoctorcommaThe chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I recommend a sequel... Cause that was HOT...
Bella chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
This is my favourite fic ever. Like... Ever. Out of any show, any ship. It's always been one of my fantasies, so be a famous serial killer, with a love so deep like that... TAHNK YOU FOR WRITING THIS
DarksideOfTheMoon342 chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Its all too simple to defeat these powerful demons it seems. Other than that I like the dark Sam and Dean very much. I never thought of them as serial killers before.