Reviews for I Hate My Brother
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Aw...so sweet. I love these kinds of moments between Cal and Nik. It's so touching to see how strongly dedicated they are to each other.

ferret nin
Parnassus chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Awww, loved it! Especially towards the end with Cal getting all childlike with the whole "ok, but if you do get sick" bit. Niko definitely had his hands full. The dialogue and brother moments were wonderful :)
Skatjas chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aww, this story is just so cute!
I can read it over and over again and it just doesn't get boring
You write really good and I love to read it
HazySunray chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awwww :3
All because of this piece of fanfiction literature, I looked up the Rob Thurman books and am determined to go out and buy them! :D
Which one do you recommend? Nightlife? (So far that's the only one I'm certain of that I'll find Cal and Niko in xD)
Terpsichore92 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Quite cute! Niko is a "snky brudder," isn't he? I love the simple little moment you captured between the two of them. Also, I completely empathize with Cal on the cold shower thing when you're feverish. It's pretty damn miserable.

Great story! As I said before, you do a wonderful job keeping those two in character.
Someone From Fictionpress chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Aww. I actually really like this. The characters were actually really in character, which I applaud you for. It was pointless and small, but really good, too. I like seeing things besides the fighting of monsters.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was lovely and really felt as though it was a scene from one of Rob Thurman's books.

The humour was mixed in nicely with the genuinely touching moments and even when Cal was contemplating exactly what Niko means to him and how much he does it never felt over the top or too mushy. Both of them were also completely in character all the way through.

I really enjoyed it.
Belldandy07 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
You're a phenomenon in this fandom! I've read this several times already, and I adore it every time. You capture the Cal/Niko bond so perfectly, I feel its even better than the way the author captures it!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Sweet.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Awwwww. I really loved this. Been missing Niko and Cal and this filled the bill just fine. :D

Perfect character voices and behaviors. :D

Nicely done. :)
bally2cute chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Loved it!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was awesome! Wonderfully sweet with a side order of angst and Cal humor. Nicely done!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Before this, I'd only read SUPN fic, cause I'm completely obsessed with it. But I discovered Thurman a few months ago and am gobbling her books up (love them!). So when your author alert showed up with this, I gave a big hurray. :)

Love this a lot. Great story. Going to check the rest of your stuff, see if there are any more Cal Leandros stories and check out more authors as well.

Thanks for branching me out! :)

Leigh Ann