Reviews for The Blender
Winter's Folly chapter 21 . 7/27
Mebbe this should have been from the beginning?
enderverse chapter 21 . 7/27
Interesting, not sure where it would go though.
AngelForm chapter 21 . 7/27
A good interpretation of an old idea.
ToshimiOkami chapter 21 . 7/27
This one is very interesting! Thinking of continuing it?
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 7/26
I have never heard of the cross before. This was just awesome though! I had fun reading it and loved Hermione's reaction to Harry's adopted family. All those that actually vaguely keep track of the mundane news will know all about Harry and his new family.

Dumbles will likely have some explaining to do.
Impstar chapter 21 . 7/26
Huh, an interesting story. Nothing unique, as there are quite a few Naruto runs away stories already out there, but I would be interested in this becoming something more.
chuckson chapter 21 . 7/26
I like this one, if you decide to continue it I will definitely follow (or watch of its on SB)
MajinBakaHentai chapter 16 . 7/26
Yep, Starscream.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 13 . 7/26
I wonder if the last one was Starscream's Spark?
ultima-owner chapter 21 . 7/26
cool
Ibskib chapter 20 . 7/26
Correction:
too much troublesome - too much trouble (mangled a bit, writing troublesome destroys the humorous comment following this sentence)
Dracco chapter 21 . 7/26
Nice to see you writing again, keep it up.

I've actually been looking for a story like this for a while. Where Naruto isn't a ninja and isn't insanely OP'ed to make it a huge bashfest.

So here's hoping you make this snippet into a full story.
Ibskib chapter 21 . 7/26
Nice to see an update, some of the sentences were a bit unpolished, but that's understandable since it's just a fragment and not anything truly finished.
I like the idea of Naruto just leaving Konoha, not many authors go that way, and even fewer have Naruto seeking happiness rather than vengeance.
Considering Naruto's oath I'm not sure the last few paragraphs fit that well, considering that it was dangerous enough that two people and half of his clones died, I think it would be more plausible that Naruto would start summoning more clones, and possibly breaking his cover.
Of course if the story was expanded upon I could just as well envision Naruto second guessing himself and feeling some guilt over not doing everything in his power to avoid the deaths so that he could stay in his disguises where he was starting to become happy.
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 1 . 7/26
That was awesome.
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 5/31
Ryan (and his Beard).
Hulk.
Darth Vader (proving his retaining Anakin's personality once and for all)
Sauron.
Unknown.
Nanoha "Dear Mother of God" Takamachi.
Pinkie Pie.