Reviews for The Blender
No idea, Shreck, Darth Vader, Sauron, a techpriest from Warhammer40K, Nanoha, Pinkie Pie, and no idea.
fellow chapter 21 . 8/29
Nice concept.
Kain Everguard chapter 21 . 8/7
This had an interesting premise, but when Naruto lied about his identity by being six people at once, it felt way too hypocritical, because in his pursuit for acceptance, he did not accept others into his trust.
Trace Reading chapter 20 . 8/2
Swordplay only trumps fistfighting if you have a sword in your hands. And it's not all that hard to disarm someone, actually.
blackicelycan chapter 21 . 7/30
I like this newest chapter. I hope you get the urge to fill it out more. I know you probably won't make it into a full story or anything but it would be nice if you did. It sucked me right in and I loved it.
Winter's Folly chapter 21 . 7/27
Mebbe this should have been from the beginning?
enderverse chapter 21 . 7/27
Interesting, not sure where it would go though.
AngelForm chapter 21 . 7/27
A good interpretation of an old idea.
ToshimiOkami chapter 21 . 7/27
This one is very interesting! Thinking of continuing it?
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 7/26
I have never heard of the cross before. This was just awesome though! I had fun reading it and loved Hermione's reaction to Harry's adopted family. All those that actually vaguely keep track of the mundane news will know all about Harry and his new family.

Dumbles will likely have some explaining to do.
Impstar chapter 21 . 7/26
Huh, an interesting story. Nothing unique, as there are quite a few Naruto runs away stories already out there, but I would be interested in this becoming something more.
chuckson chapter 21 . 7/26
I like this one, if you decide to continue it I will definitely follow (or watch of its on SB)
MajinBakaHentai chapter 16 . 7/26
Yep, Starscream.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 13 . 7/26
I wonder if the last one was Starscream's Spark?
ultima-owner chapter 21 . 7/26