Reviews for Unexpected
thanks
Lover of gays chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Love it :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Good fic. Loved it. Hate to not read a sequel but understand. Thank you for sharing.
Gubfan1980 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
That was a nice ending. I understand thay this is the end. It was nice sweet story and I liked it very much
You did an amazing job considering you wrote it while attending classes. I hope all went well for you. And i wish you every success in the future.
Gubefan1980 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Loved that chapter though the sex scene was a bit of a disappointment. But loved the rest and delivery sounded good. Hope all went well with those semesters.
Gubefan1980 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
That made me tear up even though I know Derek's story it still made me teary eyed. Good sad poignant chapter I had a feeling Spencer would keep their baby.
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
That was sweet and sad touching tragic yet ultimately Spencer has Derek's love and support. It's actually fortuitous that he got pregnant otherwise they might never have seen each other and Spencer wouldn't have Derek's support when he has his mother committed. Good chapter sad but good.
Gubefan1980 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
That was a sweet chapter. Derek is so kind and loving. Very protective of Spencer which Wikipedia describes their relationship: extremely close and protective friendship. Of cpurse they don't acknowledge the "I 'ship Morgan/Reid"relationship. But "we" know it exists. Right. Someone made a video on YouTube of the two of them with music from "What makes you beautiful" I showed to one of my gay friends and said they're a couple and he agreed. May not be acknowledged by scriptwriters but those two are in love.
Gubefan1980 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
That was great. A bit dicey there for awhile, but Derek manned up. Morgan should always be a good guy like is. I am also glad Tony didn't ridicule the idea of Spencer with Derek. They really look so perfect together. Btw, thanks for being aware that he wears briefs not boxers. I meant if it wasn't on the internet it would be one thing but there are at lesst two pictures of him in briefs. Plus can you really picture Spencer in boxers or boxer briefs. Me neither.
Gubefan1980 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Well this should be interesting. Is there going to be a problem with the bet. He better tell before one of the skanky jock friends of Morgan. Do let him find out from anyone but Morgan.
Gubefan1980 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
This is sweet yes I got Derek's ambivalence abt religion. Very tragic what he went through and his rightful anger atcthe ineptitude of the clergy during the worst hours of his life. They offer empty words meant to be solace and all they are is empty words that serve no purpose except to make themselves feel good. I hope there isn't ambivalence on Derek's part abt Spencer. Hope all went well with your classes in 2012.
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I was waiting for the bus in 32 degrees weather. Anyway keeping my mind off how cold I was in that weather I just read but too cold to take my hands out of mittens. So I didn't comment on their relationship. However I agree I have a couple of friends that I connected with almost instantly. And my late husband and I met the same way. We were married abt 3 mos after we met. So I agree abt Spencer and Derek. The story is very sweet tender poignant and I love it.
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
That was so sweet. I agree Derek would never desert his child. Thanks for not describing the way Derek picked up Spencer as bridal style. There are only three ways to carry a person piggy back rescue (over the shoulder) and picking up the way Derek did (in his arms). It doesn't need to called"bridal style" love it so far. Poor Spencer must feel so awkward. It's kind of cute.
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Actually that's cool yeah would have given it away. Sooo Derek is going to be a good guy. At first I shied away from mpreg as unrealistic but I guess no more unrealistic then real Morgan and Reid or preferably Matthew and Shemar well one can dream right. That would be so look cute together. Great beginning.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Wow did that get hot fast, holy hell fan myaelf. That was gah indescribable. Just a warning so to speak Spencer is still legally a minor so I'm guessing Morgan is only 20 three yrs difference being the legal limit in age difference. Age of consent has no bearing on sex with a minor. Don't mean to be a party pooper on that and since it says romance that they will get beyond lust to love cause I'm a hopeless romantic. Love it so far. Glad Spencer's first time was with someone who seems nice. Spencer may be slender but Derek seems attracted to him. His eyes are hazel not brown.