Reviews for Unexpected
knuckles 8 chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
loved your story. thank you so much for sharing
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2016
I love the story and it is well written. I do have one question, the end makes Garcia seem like she might try to go after Derek sexually. I was just wondering if that was the point or did the ending refer to her working on being friends with Derek?
Firediva0 chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
Sweetie, I regret to inform you that I can't read this story anymore. However, I wish to tell you why so you won't feel discouraged.
Your story intrigued me from the minute I began reading, but there are some things that even I can't read. Mpreg being one of them. While I sincerely wish you did put some kind of warning out there, it simply can't be helped now. It's too late. The story was really good for the most part and while I hate that I can't read it, I just want you to know that had I been able to finish it in it's entirety, I think that it would have been great. :)

Now, I'm going to delve into why exactly I can't read M-preg so you understand my POV a little more.
To be honest, I can't read ANYTHING with pregnancy. Don't think I can't read it because one dude knocked up another. It's just that I've read many stories where people get pregnant and the writer messes it up entirely. Pregnacy is a beautiful thing and I can't corrupt my mind with any more ill info. I'm scared that one day somebody's just going to ruin it for me. (Stupid, I know, but those are the fears of a 14 year old.) I can only read stories I know with absolute certainty will be superb and show an indepth amount of knowledge. Mostly, one's written by women who have gone through pregnancy.
'
Sorry, darling,
~Fire
angel1412 chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
I just wanted to say I love this story. this is my 4th time reading it and it's still one of my fav Spencer/Derek stories.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
You destroyed the story
angel1412 chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
lol the genius quotes one of my favorite criminal minds scenes
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
thanks
Lover of gays chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Love it :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Good fic. Loved it. Hate to not read a sequel but understand. Thank you for sharing.
Gubfan1980 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
That was a nice ending. I understand thay this is the end. It was nice sweet story and I liked it very much
You did an amazing job considering you wrote it while attending classes. I hope all went well for you. And i wish you every success in the future.
Gubefan1980 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Loved that chapter though the sex scene was a bit of a disappointment. But loved the rest and delivery sounded good. Hope all went well with those semesters.
Gubefan1980 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
That made me tear up even though I know Derek's story it still made me teary eyed. Good sad poignant chapter I had a feeling Spencer would keep their baby.
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
That was sweet and sad touching tragic yet ultimately Spencer has Derek's love and support. It's actually fortuitous that he got pregnant otherwise they might never have seen each other and Spencer wouldn't have Derek's support when he has his mother committed. Good chapter sad but good.