Reviews for Unexpected
angel1412 chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
I just wanted to say I love this story. this is my 4th time reading it and it's still one of my fav Spencer/Derek stories.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
You destroyed the story
angel1412 chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
lol the genius quotes one of my favorite criminal minds scenes
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
thanks
Lover of gays chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Love it :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Good fic. Loved it. Hate to not read a sequel but understand. Thank you for sharing.
Gubfan1980 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
That was a nice ending. I understand thay this is the end. It was nice sweet story and I liked it very much
You did an amazing job considering you wrote it while attending classes. I hope all went well for you. And i wish you every success in the future.
Gubefan1980 chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Loved that chapter though the sex scene was a bit of a disappointment. But loved the rest and delivery sounded good. Hope all went well with those semesters.
Gubefan1980 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
That made me tear up even though I know Derek's story it still made me teary eyed. Good sad poignant chapter I had a feeling Spencer would keep their baby.
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
That was sweet and sad touching tragic yet ultimately Spencer has Derek's love and support. It's actually fortuitous that he got pregnant otherwise they might never have seen each other and Spencer wouldn't have Derek's support when he has his mother committed. Good chapter sad but good.
Gubefan1980 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
That was a sweet chapter. Derek is so kind and loving. Very protective of Spencer which Wikipedia describes their relationship: extremely close and protective friendship. Of cpurse they don't acknowledge the "I 'ship Morgan/Reid"relationship. But "we" know it exists. Right. Someone made a video on YouTube of the two of them with music from "What makes you beautiful" I showed to one of my gay friends and said they're a couple and he agreed. May not be acknowledged by scriptwriters but those two are in love.
Gubefan1980 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
That was great. A bit dicey there for awhile, but Derek manned up. Morgan should always be a good guy like is. I am also glad Tony didn't ridicule the idea of Spencer with Derek. They really look so perfect together. Btw, thanks for being aware that he wears briefs not boxers. I meant if it wasn't on the internet it would be one thing but there are at lesst two pictures of him in briefs. Plus can you really picture Spencer in boxers or boxer briefs. Me neither.
Gubefan1980 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Well this should be interesting. Is there going to be a problem with the bet. He better tell before one of the skanky jock friends of Morgan. Do let him find out from anyone but Morgan.