Reviews for Overheard
libaka chapter 29 . 8/19
I have so enjoyed reading this! Damn Lydia for trying to ruin everything and being so selfish. Can’t wait for more Elizabeth and Darcy conversations!
This is absolutely perfect! You capture the characters in an authentic, classic way! Best P&P fic I've ever read! So excited to finish it.
Coriandergirl chapter 29 . 5/19
I hope life is treating you and your family well. I can see it's been many moons since your last update, and I make my peace with that. Just wanted to pop in and say that o find this fic listed in the favorites of another author whose works I greatly enjoyed, and I do not regret reading this, for it has been quite excellent!
Thank you for this story, incomplete as it may be, it's still a very satisfying peek inside our favorite players' heads in this alternative story line.
-coriandergirl
I truly hope you are sincere when you say you will eventually finish this story. I’ve only come to it recently and can say with sincerity that it has become a personal favorite.

The closer I came to chapter 29 the more i worried that the story had been abandoned. I certainly understand how life can upset the best laid plans of mice and men. I’d like to suggest that a return to the writing of this story might serve as a tonic to the rigorous demands of real life.
MelodieMLB chapter 29 . 4/17
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Could you please add more chapters when real life allows? You would make me and 3193 other people happy if you do. Thank you for this wonderful story.
RHALiz chapter 1 . 3/1
Please take care of yourself... Always be careful and be safe especially in the current climate.

Hopefully you can consider continuing this story...
LAB1 chapter 29 . 2/11
I have just found your story and have really enjoyed it! I hope that your little one is well and you probably have two by now ;) With the world in upheaval, I don't know if you'd have more or less time. Probably less! If you find time I'd love to read more!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 29 . 12/30/2020
This is really good! Please continue
LoveStory1974 chapter 29 . 12/21/2020
I just finished the last chapter… and I admit that I would love to read the end of this beautiful story that you wrote so much! _
QuietShadowz chapter 29 . 12/17/2020
I've read this story over the last couple days and I love it so much! Thank you for writing!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 9/18/2020
Just found this delightful fic. What excellent work. I can’t wait to read more. And being honest I can’t believe Mr. Bennet is being so lackadaisical about Lydia’s attempted escape. Honestly... but we’ll see what happens.
A Hertfordshire Lady chapter 29 . 9/15/2020
oh no! I have made the classic error of becoming engrossed in a wonderful story and not checking the last update date! and its not complete! I am in love with your Mr Darcy and Lizzie so please come back. x x
sophisticated magpie chapter 29 . 8/31/2020
Just discovered this fic recently. It's delightful!
AngelaLove072101 chapter 29 . 8/31/2020
Excellent job! I really like where you're taking the story! I hope you decide to continue in the future!
BrightAngel3 chapter 29 . 8/19/2020
This is an amazing story! I enjoyed all of it and I believe it is my new favorite Pride and Prejudice variation! Thank you so much for writing it! I would love to read more!
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »