Reviews for Overheard
LauraR107 chapter 1 . 10/4/2022
I would love to hear how this story ends!
BlueEarings chapter 29 . 9/6/2022
I have really enjoyed reading this beautiful story. The people are in character, the plot is believable and I feel that I can hear Jane Austen’s tone in the writing. A lovely read!
I’m definitely going to follow this story because you never know if in the following years if we may get another chapter!
reisova chapter 4 . 9/4/2022
Nice story
SereniteRose chapter 4 . 9/3/2022
mM. Darcy is a dick weed and Miss Bingley is a total harpy bitch.
Mpf2741 chapter 29 . 7/17/2022
Most unfortunate that did not notice the updated date on this story until I was thru the first 10 chapters. I will not waste my time in a abandoned story. A shame for sure, it was well written
mencia chapter 29 . 6/22/2022
Please finish this story!
theduskysky chapter 13 . 6/1/2022
Oh now THIS is interesting! I've never read a P&P fan fic where Darcy and Bingley fight like this! Verrrrrrrrry interesting indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2022
I really like your version of the beloved Pride and Prejudice novel-movie-series, and look forward to reading your creative continuing chapters.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/20/2022
Ah! Love this and am devastated that it looks like we won’t get anymore updates! Please consider posting again if you can!
ctrprincess chapter 29 . 3/19/2022
Wow, I'm invested. I know it's been a while since you updated, but I just recently found this and would love to see what's next!
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 29 . 2/20/2022
Thank you, for sharing this excellent P & P story with us. I hope, that some day, you will continue so your readers will find out what happens!

I do like that you had Mr. Bingley more aware and firm in his feelings and what is going on around him. Like Darcy hiding behind his stern, unfriendly mask, Mr. Bingley seems to be just a cheerful, flighty fellow, but instead he is quite clever! Enjoyed his friendship with Elizabeth in the beginning of your story.

Mr. Collins… that unwelcome, embarrassing proposal was horrendous! LOL Leave it to Elizabeth to pretend to faint. Mr. Collins is really icky and has a mean streak.

Glad that Darcy caught Lydia escaping but Mr. Bennet isn’t taking this seriously at all.

Hm, with Georgiana and Darcy back at Netherfield, and without Charles to be a buffer, Caroline is going to be obnoxious. Poor Darcy! And will they see Wickham?

Again, thanks again, for sharing your storyline. I hope you find time to finish it.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/6/2022
Honestly, this story has become beyond ridiculous.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2022
Why have you put Elizabeth and Jane in the same bedroom? They don’t share one in the book.
Hiniwalay chapter 7 . 1/9/2022
I really like how you justify Caroline’s background and actually make her quite clever. She reminds me rather of Emma from Austen’s other works, but less secure.

This line tho: “she did not care however many and whichever women he beds as long as he marries her.” Like. GURL, CAROLINE, WTF?

I was going rather ehhh on Darcy’s introspection when it seemed that all he was affected by was Elizabeth’s physical beauty, but it all made sense when you explained from the narrator POV that he was simply talking himself out of believing his attachment serious.
qweenesther15 chapter 29 . 12/14/2021
I'm sure life hasn't been any easier on the last few years, but this story is wonderful and if love to see the HEA at the end of the turbulence.
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »