Reviews for Picture Perfect? That's a lie!
sweetpotatopumpkin chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
Costume party ,man, has to be costume. Awesome story please update soon! Love the story.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2015
Full on costumes! Nice chapter btw, :)
MizzDarknezz chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
Good chapter! I like that Ame and Haruhi have finally gotten to talk and get closer in a way. Can't wait for the plan against Ayanokoji. I like either idea of masquerade or full on costume party.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
demoness of music chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
Full costume that would be amazing _ wow I can't believe this story is coming to a close I've been following it since chapter 8
1Silverheart1 chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
Yay! Planning!
KR Wolfe chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
This chapter went incredibly well! Not as dialogue heavy as others, but that is your strong suit, it seems. With my earlier stories, I was the same way. No less, I'm glad you took my suggestion into consideration. Good details with this chapter!

Nicely done! Can't wait for the next one! :)
MizzDarknezz chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Great details. I'm glad the club is willing to help Ame out. The plan for Ame to move into Haruhi's home temporarily was a good idea. I guess we shall see how this will turn out.
MizzDarknezz chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Definitely loved the details. Nice chapter.
KR Wolfe chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Oh my goodness, I am absolutely hooked! This is great thus far and I can't wait for more!

As a constructive reviewer, I will say this. You definitely have the dialogue for this story down, but I would love to see more detail overall. There's a lot that you could add other than the basics of seeing someone or saying that the room was destroyed. You did description there (chapter 15), but you could have done more.

No less, I am really liking it thus far and I can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
OMG! Things just got intensssseeeee. Can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon :)
Darkspacepiper chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Update fanfiction now... Or else bunny
(. .)
Darkspacepiper chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
I love your voldimort joke there
Darkspacepiper chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Omigosh iloveitsomuchitsamezin
BunchOfShananigans chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
I wanted to cry when the past came back. Errghh. It made my heart cry
I'm so ready for the takedown :3