Reviews for Excerpts from The Gospel of Harvey Specter
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is easily one of the most well-written pieces of fanfiction I've ever read. It's definitely the best Suits fic I've read! You perfectly capture humor and depth of emotion so easily - I laughed through most of it, and teared up at the end. This was a masterpiece, and I hope it gets more reads and reviews! Such amazing, funny, and brilliant work! Really well done.
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was absolutely amazing! Loved it!
TheDevilsDuchess chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I laughed so hard I was in tears. This is probably my all time favorite Suits fanfiction. This was just amazing! I can't think of a single criticism.

My favorite excerpt is Turtles. I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard. My sister ended up staring at me like I was crazy.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this was really good!
Judge Juno chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
so incredibly witty, heartwarming, and true to the show, i'm really really impressed and enjoyed reading this a ton! fav'd:)
A Machiavellian Figure chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is amazing, please write more like it!
Shangreela chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hi!

I read this yesterday night but I couldn't post a review, so I came back today.

I loved it. It's fun, in chara, well written, powerful and so very right. I laughed and cried, and then I laughed a little more, which is PERFECT.

Thank you for that! Please continue!
UrieNanashi chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
okay, really, why the hell doesn't this have more reviews? this is awesome, and adorable, and just...just perfect.
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww! That was sooooo Cute! And you've got this dry sense of humor that is so refreshing and entertaining that I had tears of laughter running from my eyes at the smallest possible things. This really lifted my mood after a very heavy load of Maths. Thank you for that. :)

DO continue with this, please DO NOT abandon it. just keep on writing about random stuff, and I'll keep on reading, loving and reviewing it.

Oh and one more thing, I've read loads of hurt comfort fics in which Mike's Grammy dies, but this was by far the best written one I've come across. Great work there.

Keep up the amazing work. PlEASE. :)
SimplyTurquoise chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I now I have a new ship, tyvm.
jake2490 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh my. You broke me. This was amazing. I like how you balance humor and sadness and fluff. I'd love to see more excerpts, or another edition. If you do write more could you work in a bit more Donna? Or maybe you could make my year and write Donna's version that you spoke of at the beginning... I'll read whatever you write. Thanks for the awesome fic!
whynotlive chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is . So. Awesome. I laughed sooo hard xD Please write moar! Pleeassee this is too awesomeee