Reviews for The Health Assignment
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was suggested to me, great story! It was really cute! Glad I decided to read this!
Earth Master chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
It is a bit funny that Kiba, and Sasuke were married to each other. I knew you are smart enough for this kind of action. Good job making this story.
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Interesting. Keep going.
Carrottuce chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I like the first chapter! It's hillarious! :D The second is not bad, though I feel like need more scenes in it..

Well, pretty good so far! Keep it up! XD
What.a.carriwitchet chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This is hilarious -

I think I was laughing more than Tsunade

Keep up the good work

:) xx
Pikapikawow chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
hahaha, that's a lot of troublesome for Shikamaru. he must be mad! :D Loved it! Update soon!
MacBeth chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
The story did change... But its still good! Funny!
MacBeth chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Nice story. Fluff all over!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
pfffahahahahaha! *falls out of the chair laughing* Poor Sasuke and Kiba! and I hope naruto and Hinata have a goodtime taking care of Hinaru!
SakuraDreamerz chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
*giggles* This is going to be hilarious!
Panko chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Loved the story! I hope you do continue, I would very much like to read what happens next!

And as for errors, I found some, but don't be discontent, they are not major.

I suggest that you replace all the "thier" with "their." Don't worry, it's a common mistake for everyone. And in one case, you used "they're" in the place of "their."

And there are cases where the letters in the words were exchanged.

Your errors weren't major, but I suggest you revise it. I am not intending that you are a bad writer, not at all! But, people make mistakes here or there.

:))
katnip689 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Pretty good keep writing I'm curious to know what happens next
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You should continue this~! It's hilarious, and extremely well-written, and everyone's completely in character! I love how Naruto gets so carried away with little Hinaru xD. I really think that you have so much potential with this fic! One of the ideas that popped into my head at the end was "What if at the end of the assignment, Hinata was ACTUALLY pregnant?" but that's just me and my twisted mind. Please consider continuing this!
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
...Jajajajajaja, I love it!

Greetings! n_n
Brennason chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was so cute! Now to mention hilarious :) "YOU'RE PREGANT?" Naruto is so adorable.