Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
KINGShaheed chapter 29 . 1/29
That was a dope story! 10/10
Raizen1125 chapter 9 . 11/12/2019
I forgot about you implying the ItaMira in this story. Or at least, that's what I like to think happened.
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Dump
sugoijack9 chapter 7 . 5/20/2019
So Ikaruga here is alive and means infatuated with Naruto now.
Geez at least a Sakura with boobs to show xD
Silverman1212 chapter 9 . 4/20/2019
okay i am convinced about itachi , and true jellal was one of the ten saint so i am somewhat satisfied that naruto beat him with sage mode , that show how strong he is , but still didnt feel like he won alone so still kinda not that satisfied .
Silverman1212 chapter 7 . 4/20/2019
i am starting to lose interest , how is naruto this weak even after sage mode ? he could kill her in 3 sec flat, do you understand that he defeated pein with sage mode ! thats how fucking strong he is right now .your power evaluation is messed up , mira stronger than itachi ?! you serious?! i dont know what to say really , neither mira nor erza stand a chance against him at this point , maybe later yes but he could also become much stronger so i really dont see it .
Silverman1212 chapter 6 . 4/20/2019
she can defeat itachi ? like hell thats possible , i think its just her thinking and overestimating herself .
Silverman1212 chapter 4 . 4/20/2019
why not make him OP , i am disappointed with that .
Silverman1212 chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
wow , i just started and i am hooked , especially when i see the pairing , this will be interesting to say the least . i hope naruto gets more OP fast especially with Kamui .
I-Nex-I chapter 3 . 4/18/2019
Makarov at the same level as healthy Nagato? Wtf? If you wanna depower Naruto so he can not godstomp the Fairy Tail universe I am totally fine with that, but Makarov would get 10/10’d by any of the Paths on their own. The speed difference is way too much.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/15/2019
Loved this so much
Guest chapter 29 . 3/16/2019
Good story would of been great if, you used more description and detail. Also you rushed the last 2-3 chapters in my opinion. Last but not least Naruto has loads and loads of his own chakra he wouldn't need to wear his headband down.
hiareportsyou chapter 8 . 1/20/2019
A non sick EMS living itachi far surpasses Pein, Makarov, and possibly a prime living in full health Nagato...
AnimeKingNate chapter 14 . 10/28/2018
Nooooo not Ichi Ichi!
AnimeKingNate chapter 9 . 10/28/2018
idc if this was filler it was funny.
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »