Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
Sinless chapter 8 . 4/2
Cba. You've nerfed everyone so hard. Jellal meteor moves at around supersonic and Itachi was able to react to Kirin which is light speed and activate susannoo, and he's acting like Jellal is moving fast? Seriously? You're saying Makarov is on the same level as healthy Nagato? Nagato was wiping out villages with a single jutsu whilst being basically dead? It's honestly pathetic how shit your power scaling is..
LxvableWeeb chapter 4 . 1/18
Ahhhhh Shit
NaruCrazy chapter 7 . 10/19/2020
There are many things in your fic that makes no sense.
- Why would naruto go back to FT world when Myobokuzan is just as hidden as the other world?
- Itachi would never bring out susano when not even in a serious fight against Simon who is not even a threat.
- Why would Erza go back to tower of heaven leaving her friends unconscious in a casino and not talk with them about why they were attacking her. I dont mean the sacrifice part.
There are other issues. This is just lazy writing. Enemy comes, susano, rasenshuriken, kyuubi 6 tails...
Bhleee chapter 29 . 9/30/2020
this is the best ending ever
OmniHein chapter 8 . 9/10/2020
i don't believe natsu would be able to eat amatarasu because it's a fire that burns fire and Edo Madara is rediculously strong just the air pressure from unseathing his blade in susanoo was enough to delete 2 mountains
A Trash Mob chapter 3 . 8/19/2020
I dunno, from my point of view naruta couldve atomized him from the beginning, he hit him with a oodama rasengan, he was only a word off from rasenshuriken.
A Trash Mob chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
Ya know, my own little headcannon is that tsunade and jiriya will lie to naruto, and continue to do so. No matter how bad things get, they will lie, and tell him everything is fine, and to say where its safe... Now i made myself cry
Guest chapter 29 . 6/4/2020
It was a very enjoyable read
Guest chapter 25 . 6/1/2020
That's an interesting thought.
Naruto is related to the Senju more than the Uchiha though. And Rinnegan was only possible for Madara after using Hashirama's cells (srsly, one of the biggest fix-all in the plot) as the Rinnegan is achieved by combining the Uchiha and Senju DNA. So technically Rinnegan should be very possible for Naruto who is also already a sage.
But he is a taaaad OP as is lol
Guest chapter 17 . 6/1/2020
Ok I do like it. But how come Cobra didn't hear Naruto's thoughts? Surely the clones wouldn't be such a surprise to him.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2020
Very few people would be able to stand against Itachi without prior knowledge. His genjutsu is scary.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2020
Ohh is this gonna be an Itachi redemption fic?
I sure hope he is not about to act like an utter ass to Naruto rn XD
AcidESP chapter 29 . 3/29/2020
I expected more than one epilogue, as a future family, children, I do not know, it was a bit disappointing, but it does not matter, in general it was a good story, congratulations, greetings, bye!
KINGShaheed chapter 29 . 1/29/2020
That was a dope story! 10/10
Raizen1125 chapter 9 . 11/12/2019
I forgot about you implying the ItaMira in this story. Or at least, that's what I like to think happened.
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »