Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
RenTap chapter 28 . 9/14/2013
Got to admit that the fight was kind of rush, so the main question, is this story completed or still on going if it still on going will you go through the grand magic tournament
BladePhoenix41 chapter 28 . 9/14/2013
Nice chapter good work with the fight sequence
shugokage chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Awesome job on the fight and the chapter!
Impstar chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
That was both epic and anti-climactic. On the one hand, the battle was cool. On the other, one chapter and BAM it's over. Unless you want to continue on the Fairy Tail side.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
I...wouldn't let my guard down yet if I were him. Too bad he doesn't know Uchiha's can pull Izanagi out of their ass.
LuciferDoombringer chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
#hipsterdara
dbzsotrum9 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
why did Obito keep calling his 'Kamui' 'Jikūkan Ido'? and using Susanno when he only has the eyes with Kamui... a mangekyo better than Madara's... well the last one was plausable cause while he had god like power, he himself had a shitload of power to help it (extremely powerful chakra and skills that gave him more power; Sharingan is still just a powerful tool after all and Madara's sharingan was so far the only one that could find out the different clones)
bakapervert chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Thanks for the update.
ijpowers92 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
it could be my habit of reading quickly but this fight felt... disappointing.
dfozerker chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Honestly it was a good chapter but it seemed a bit abrupt bringing in Obito and the Hachibi just like that and dealing with them so fast...
ultima-owner chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Madara had a lot of style
Riku Uzumaki chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
This chapter looks like you just dove right into the action after you gave some background on what Obito was up to after Naruto landed in Earthland. Which wasn't bad ( I especially liked the part where Naruto almost perfectly mirrored his father's actions from the Nine-tails attack), but you did make it look like you just want to wrap this story up as soon as possible.
In short, the only problem I have with this chapter is that there was little to no buildup to Obito's attack. Other than that, good chapter because the fight scene made up for its lack of buildup.
The Sith'ari chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Maybe you can have Naruto get Obito's eye transplanted into himself so Naruto can use the Jikukan Ido's close range/self effecting Time-Space Abillities to Support Kamui's Long rang ones.
Kurama Izanagi chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
...that was fast, and was resolved much faster than expected.
Tianx chapter 28 . 9/13/2013