Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
Nice story.
FateBurn chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Good story
Kamen Rider Arashi chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Congrats on a job well done. On a side note if an idea is to continue this as a whole other one. In this case a small timeskip to lead up to the Tenro Arc and then the timeskip, hell you could have Naruto and Erza have a kid like the Gun Magic Duo have.
Uzugaki chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
I have a little idea
- make another sequel
- Naruto and Erza go to Tenro Island
- If they have a kid he stays back, being babysitted by 2 others
- Acnogolia comes, Mavis freezes the Island for 7 years
- when they come back, Naruto and Erza's kid is older
fairy.tail's.storm.king chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
It was a good story but it could been longer you forget fairy tail main bad guy is zeref and the black dragon
ultima-owner chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
good end
FallenDark chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
I actually think you shouldnt end it here, it would be far more interesting if you continued it especially with the itachixmira which you didnt go into that much. Honestly theres plenty of room for you to continue so why the hell no I mean thousands love it so yea.

Here a idea in case you dont, do sasuke story with FT it would be cool or with Madara as MC its completely original.
Reishin Amara chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
lol, nice way to end it I must admit. Im a tad shocked Gamakichi didn't give the OK sign with his hands and congratulate naruto with a 'Nice One Bro.' but otherwise this is a wonderful ending.

Gotta admit,Kishi is starting to make up for the Edo Tensei lately...and then when he pulled out 10 Tailed SageGod Obito...Yin Yang seemed damn invinsible and broken,something that would require ungodly ammounts of raw power and sheer stubborn to break through...but thankfully he gave it a weakness with Nature Energy of all things! A sensible weakness too since both powers are rare really.o.o Now the final chapters have us watching wondering 'WTF will happen next?'

Im shocked Rin hasn't been brought via edo tensei to demoralize obito(only for him to strike her down...showing him to be unsavable) and im HIGHLY shocked that they havnt tried to edo tensei Kushina! Something makes me wonder if Minato may pull a surprise out of his hat near the end to give Naruto a mother again...(Kushina alive and well to raise naruto as she should've been able has been thinkin of her a lot in chapter lately.)
daniel 29 chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
funny ending although I could imagine Jiryaya doing this if he and Tsunade ever married each other
Skelo chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
How sweet. Nice to see a fic finish and not drag on
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Heh, I would've loved to have seen Naruto vs. Achnologia. oh well, Good guy kicks ass and moves on with his life until the next conflict. Good story!
TheHokageNaruto chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
good story. keep writing!
whitecloud222 chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
well kinda short but that what you would do when your done with the story oh well
ElPsyCongroo chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Its was a pretty good read, and 90k words is nothing to scoff at to read some of your other fics now :)
1,242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »