Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
I...wouldn't let my guard down yet if I were him. Too bad he doesn't know Uchiha's can pull Izanagi out of their ass.
lucifur321 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
#hipsterdara
dbzsotrum9 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
why did Obito keep calling his 'Kamui' 'Jikūkan Ido'? and using Susanno when he only has the eyes with Kamui... a mangekyo better than Madara's... well the last one was plausable cause while he had god like power, he himself had a shitload of power to help it (extremely powerful chakra and skills that gave him more power; Sharingan is still just a powerful tool after all and Madara's sharingan was so far the only one that could find out the different clones)
bakapervert chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Thanks for the update.
ijpowers92 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
it could be my habit of reading quickly but this fight felt... disappointing.
dfozerker chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Honestly it was a good chapter but it seemed a bit abrupt bringing in Obito and the Hachibi just like that and dealing with them so fast...
ultima-owner chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Madara had a lot of style
Riku Uzumaki chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
This chapter looks like you just dove right into the action after you gave some background on what Obito was up to after Naruto landed in Earthland. Which wasn't bad ( I especially liked the part where Naruto almost perfectly mirrored his father's actions from the Nine-tails attack), but you did make it look like you just want to wrap this story up as soon as possible.
In short, the only problem I have with this chapter is that there was little to no buildup to Obito's attack. Other than that, good chapter because the fight scene made up for its lack of buildup.
The Sith'ari chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Maybe you can have Naruto get Obito's eye transplanted into himself so Naruto can use the Jikukan Ido's close range/self effecting Time-Space Abillities to Support Kamui's Long rang ones.
Kurama Izanagi chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
...that was fast, and was resolved much faster than expected.
Tianx chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Congrolatiuns fav cap
Jebest4781 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
well this was fun but wondering if you will keep continuing this story because of Fairy Tail still going on.
animenaruto46 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
I can honestly say it was a good story
Selias chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Hot damn. So, what are the odds that Obito gets rescued by Zetsu, or that Zetsu takes the weakened Naruto?
goddragonking chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
great ch and hope for more updates
1,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »