Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
sl0bad chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Very nice ending, thanks for this chapter, looking forward to see more of your work.
OBSERVER01 chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
good way to end this fic
greivergf chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Great ending!
I have to admit that I did think that you would continue this story up to the Mage Games and have the wedding after Fairy Tail had won, but here is a great place to end it too.
I wonder if you would do a sequal to this at some point since there are some great fights after this point in the timeline?
Hope that you continue to bring out great stories like this for a long time to come.
Ja Ne
The Sith'ari chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
So you think you can make a sequel?
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Who ISN'T nervous on that big day?!

So that's how the Itachi/Mira relationship ends, huh?
hugp1x chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
I'm not sure regret is something you should be mentioning in any way in your vows, lol.
Lightningblade49 chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Man this deserves a sequel.
BladePhoenix41 chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Nice work!
The Struggling Warrior chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Nice story.
FateBurn chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Good story
Kamen Rider Arashi chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Congrats on a job well done. On a side note if an idea is to continue this as a whole other one. In this case a small timeskip to lead up to the Tenro Arc and then the timeskip, hell you could have Naruto and Erza have a kid like the Gun Magic Duo have.
Uzugaki chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
I have a little idea
- make another sequel
- Naruto and Erza go to Tenro Island
- If they have a kid he stays back, being babysitted by 2 others
- Acnogolia comes, Mavis freezes the Island for 7 years
- when they come back, Naruto and Erza's kid is older
fairy.tail's.storm.king chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
It was a good story but it could been longer you forget fairy tail main bad guy is zeref and the black dragon
ultima-owner chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
good end
FallenDark chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
I actually think you shouldnt end it here, it would be far more interesting if you continued it especially with the itachixmira which you didnt go into that much. Honestly theres plenty of room for you to continue so why the hell no I mean thousands love it so yea.

Here a idea in case you dont, do sasuke story with FT it would be cool or with Madara as MC its completely original.
1,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »