Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 29 . 4/10
Is it wierd that I can picture Gamakichi like that? Lol.
scionofrevan chapter 29 . 4/3
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 3 . 4/3
That Guy chapter 4 . 2/19
I hate being that guy, but i just want to place my honest opinion about this story. It is too rushed and kinda choppy(meaning it floats around too many ideas too quickly). To me, Naruto was accepted into fairy tail way too easily and defended them way too quickly. I know he is quick to act, but there was no hesitation or even a struggle on his part. All in all i would say this fic needs to slow down and develop its characters more. Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope you take my suggestions into consideration.
Delathen chapter 7 . 1/13
wow... what a fail on Naruto's part. Sage Mode is enough to face and take down Nagato. There's no one outside of wizard saints that should be able to stand up to it in Fairy Tale.
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 26 . 1/1
L chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Healthy Nagato shits on this Naruto. A single Path that was in a 'weakened' state and a handicap was strong enough to bitch slap a Six Tailed Naruto like no tomorrow.

None of the amps you gave this Naruto can even enable him to beat a Healthy Nagato.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/26/2014
best story ever
myulander chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
nice job
yukicrewger2 chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
oh thank god! most people seemed to just do some half assed translation, Aisu-Maku. lazy good for nothing...
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Bro why do you use Japanese terms for the justu's
it's freaking stupid considerING the fact your writing in english
Dionysus013 chapter 29 . 10/24/2014
I loved this. You did an outstandingly, fantastic job.
BoB chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
Wait wait, isn't chakra the mixture of physical (yang) and spiritual (yin) energy? While senjutsu is mixing nature energy and chakra together to enter sage mode? When the hell did they ever mention mental power, your making it sound like psychokinesis!
Ignisha chapter 29 . 9/18/2014
just noticed how well Itachi took Sasuke's death, seeing how much he loves him...
well, he's a new world now, i guess, so doesn't matter no more?
Legendary Blackr0se chapter 29 . 9/1/2014
Uh besides all the one sided angry review posts aside -shoo- you should know I thought you did amzing
1,206 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »