Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
marquis.shax chapter 7 . 3/12
she might be on the level of someone like Hiashi Hyuga or Gai (depending on how many gates he opens)
marquis.shax chapter 4 . 3/12
the Sharingan wouldn't do a damn thing in the Fairy Tail world aside from maybe predict where the attack would come from but it wouldn't be able to copy it since Magic and Chakra are two different things (although that does open up the possibility of the Sharingan reading the attack and Naruto possibly trying to recreate it with Chakra). Also with Itachi in the F.T world now it would probably help Naruto out quite a bit by having Itachi tell him what happened and train him at least help him with chakra control and taijutsu an maybe explain everything about the Sharingan to him
orangemen33 chapter 3 . 3/10
R u for real, Jose can survive a bijuudama by simply turning a bit - i wish it was that easy in canon.
orangemen33 chapter 1 . 1/24
This would be better if it was just Naruto...not the whole Narutoverse.
Maelstrom Potter chapter 29 . 12/9/2015
It was nice story
I enjoyed it
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
I dont understand why im getting so angry reading this, its a good thought out story and everything, but I just cant stand it! so many small things that just makes me grit my teeth.
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
Makarov a healthy Nagato?

I cant even comprehend that, it has to be major fanboy mode or something its simply wrong.
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
I wonder how will this go
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Dam that is a sad start
Dkadarkness chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Booooo fuck you for give itachi mirajane,fuck your ass dipshit!
Sanbi chapter 18 . 8/14/2015
Jeez, way too fast. Pace is way to fast; killed the story for me,
317 chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
That last scene with the floats was a bit similar to another NarutoxFairy Tail story; Her Shield, His Sword. Copycat.
Pandoras-box last thing inside chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
Very good especially like how u didn't drown the who thing in wallowing and self pity during the sad moments my only compliant is that it's not longer and does not make it to the s class exams.
Death's Cold Touch chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
This was an awesome story
Very Original, so far I haven't read any story that uses Kakashi's Kamui as "transportation" for Naruto
Great work
dissatisfied chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Booooooo. .. why bring another naruto character..
1,228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »