Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
Guest chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
i was sooo hoping for tenrou and GMG too lol
Madgormley chapter 29 . 5/27/2014
Excellent story from start to finish
Guest chapter 29 . 5/17/2014
LEMON FOR CHAPTER 30!
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Throwing the Japanese pronunciations of English words does not make your writing better, it just makes it more annoying to read.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/7/2014
This the best fanficion to naruto-fairy tail I'am read of all it ff
alec-potter chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Interesting start...this is my first Fairy tail fic...and I know nothing about that series...lets see how it turns out...
bloodyhound17 chapter 29 . 4/27/2014
Will there be a lemon
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 24 . 4/21/2014
Why is Erza Knightwalker fighting on par with Naruto (Susanoo, Amaterasu, etc..) This don't make no sense whatsoever!. Also this story needs more ErzaXNaruto moments and more Interaction with guild members. The story start off with Naruto being being a loud mouth distasteful whining brat but at the end day forgives and moves on which makes me like this Naruto very much. Fights are really good and detailed 3.5/5
Alyss Penedo chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
Why couldn't Itachi have just finger-genjutsu'd Laxus?

"Maelstrom of Fairy Tail". Has a nice ring to it XP I think even canon-Naruto seems more Fairy-Mage than typical ninja anyways; he's not exactly much for subterfuge and subtlety, is he?

Not one person mentions anything about hearing that Naruto comes from another world. No reaction at all, nope. Naruto's from a 'ninja world'? Oh, that's nice. Wut. I was looking forward to the fallout from that little (term applied loosely, of course) bombshell, because the Fairy Tail cast doesn't exactly have experience with other worlds, right? (Except Myatogen, for obvious reasons.)
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 29 . 4/13/2014
Great story!
Anonymous chapter 29 . 4/3/2014
this was definitely one of the best stories I have ever read!
Uzumaki Naho chapter 29 . 3/13/2014
Love the story it was so awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
The oda a rasengan alone should have killed Jose I get u might not want him god like but that's just making his attack look like a joke !
reapertmn3 chapter 29 . 2/20/2014
This was a really great story and I really liked how it played out. I also really liked the battle between naruto and obito, it worked well.
WD77 chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Best Fanfiction Naruto story ever!
1,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »