|Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles|
| Stratos263 chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
I wonder how will this go
| Stratos263 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Dam that is a sad start
| Dkadarkness chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Booooo fuck you for give itachi mirajane,fuck your ass dipshit!
| Sanbi chapter 18 . 8/14/2015
Jeez, way too fast. Pace is way to fast; killed the story for me,
| 317 chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
That last scene with the floats was a bit similar to another NarutoxFairy Tail story; Her Shield, His Sword. Copycat.
| Pandoras-box last thing inside chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
Very good especially like how u didn't drown the who thing in wallowing and self pity during the sad moments my only compliant is that it's not longer and does not make it to the s class exams.
| Death's Cold Touch chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
This was an awesome story
Very Original, so far I haven't read any story that uses Kakashi's Kamui as "transportation" for Naruto
| dissatisfied chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Booooooo. .. why bring another naruto character..
| Amidamaru88 chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
well shit, damn good cliffhanger and one great oh shit moment
| Amidamaru88 chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
- um why does Kurama have such easy acces to Naruto's mind? they really didn't have such a good relationship back, it was only later that they got along, which also involved the seal getting cracked a bit and then repaired
- this is his fight? ... help the mofo
- huh interesting points of view for them, see if we actually saw some more interactions between Naruto and the rest of the guild, Makarov included this attitude wouldn't seem so out of left field, a lot of stuff we should have seen has happed back stage
- where are the rest of the guild members? not one besides the important people are there?
- wouldn't Itachi want Sasuke to get his eyes?
- ah using Amateratsu on someone you don't want to kill, seems legit, extreme training I guess
- did Itachi not expect Naruto to dodge Amateratsu? did he want to kill him or just torture him to get the Kyuubi to pop out
- the fight scene was actually ok,
- well nice job Itachi, if the Kyuubi can't be shoved back inside it's cage it will be released and start slaughtering people, yeah you really want peace huh Itachi? seems like this was a half baked plan with a lot of lose ends
- did Naruto just use a FREAKING IMARI IN THE CITY?! the fuck dude, you didnt write their battle being far away from the town, for all we know that attack could have hit the middle of the town and wiped it out
- while Itachi knew he had Yata no Kagami, that attack take the brunt of the impact however from what I remember parts of the attack still go around it so the city could have still been damaged and people could have died, still making Itachi look like a dumbass here
- is no one else at Fairy Tail right now? did Laxus leave already?
The Ten Commandments of Reviewing - created by FictionReader98 and Zoneshifter D, post them if you agree and use them yourself
1) Thou shalt point out the parts you enjoy
2) Thou shalt point out the parts you disliked, if any.
3) Thou shalt point out the parts you utterly hated and explain why
4) Thou shalt write with good grammar!
5) Thou shalt not give annonymous reviews, for the authors might want to reply to thine criticism!
6) Thou shalt not flame
7) Thou shalt write a four sentence paragraph minimum!
8) Thou shalt use constructive criticism!
9) Thou shalt review as much as possible, not merely once!
10) Thou shalt voice thine expectations
if you have time and one of my stories catche's your interest I would ask you give it the same treatment.
| Amidamaru88 chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
- you get points for the talk with Kyuubi, well done, starting to break him down, and those are valid questions and observations
- the romance still feels far to rushed
- since when is Naruto friends with Levy? does he even know her name?
- still shouting his mouth off and standing up for others like that is something very Naruto-ish
- nice job linking the third and the um...third, Gildarts was an option for the title, even if he didnt like and they would lose their ace, he couldnt take any big missions anymore
- not orange for the color of the stamp?
- wait, did he just randomly commit to Fairy Tail? no second thoughts? no maybe this will conflict with my loyalty to Konoha? eventually he would have to leave the guild and return to Konoha, thats what should be going through his mind, they would probably drag him back if not,
- ah cliffhanger
| Amidamaru88 chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
- um ... not harmed by the Odama rasengan...yeah not buying that one, that attack grindings people's insides
- why does Erza jump to that conclusion after seeing the clones? does she know they are special or something? maybe move that line about his reserves after he uses Kamui as a distraction, even then she doesnt know how much chakra/magic is requiered for it
- and a nice moment for Erza when she realizes that the two both have a different eye in their heads
- just an irk I have, I still don't know why Erza insists that Natsu is stronger then her, besides the author saying so
- an ok moment with the two of them
- well Naruto was stated to have learned to use the Kyuubi's chakra, though he flipped out when meeting Orochimaru
- very odd that Erza placed her faith in a complete stranger, even if its one trusted by P
| Amidamaru88 chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
- nice joke with Natsu being her grandson
- good chapter lenght
- still feels rushed
- shouldn't Naruto slowly go blind on that eye, kakashi has used that thin and now Naruto, so?
- a nice moment there with Naruto questioning the stuff back in Konoha, with no Pein battle the chances are low. The acceptance's he's always wanted is pretty much in arm's reach here
- if Kamui connects other worlds together then Naruto may have just blown up either part of the toad realm of the Elemental Nations, maybe some detail with how it works, when does it create a new dimension for the attack and when does it create a bridge between the worlds?
- really need to remove the AN this chapter you are spoiling the story with it
| Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
- the chapter lenght is good
- good grammar
- the fights scenes were ok
- everything is rushed, sadly, Kakashi's death scene, while not bad, and certanly better the others is a prime example of this, slow things down some more, put more emphasis on emotions
- why doesnt Jiraya insist on sage training for Naruto if he's already there? he knows Naruto needs to get even stronger, so why not sage training in the here and now? it just feels like a ploy to get him back to Earthland, maybe some more hessitation or him arguing a bit more, heck is going there just to sit on his ass, Jiraya doesn give him something to work on, a scroll, some advice, I guess he'll just have to work on what he has at the moment, and well the eye
- that's interesting, not bad, some more light on the matter would be appreciated, when did he start having these thoughts?
| Agent Frank Underwood chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Naruto decision to follow order and not even go back to check on his friends and Tsunade was incredibly out of character.