Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
Yami Arashi chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
this is getting gud!
bakapervert chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
What about Sharingan's copying and prediction ability? Until now you only exploited Kamui, but the Sharingan should be able to do more than that right? Thanks for the update.
TheHokageNaruto chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Hey! I've read this far! That means I can at least give a decent review! Oh, right. Yeah, this story is really looking cool. I'm just curious, who will the other pairings be? (pair I would want: GrayxJubia
From The Real World And Back chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
A good chapter, i hope that after this arc there will be devlopment between Naruto and the guild.

It just seems a little rushed because of how fast Naruto is getting into the action. I mean the Kakazu fight and Kakashi's death and burial along with him returning to his world and back took less then five thousand words.

As for him not returning to his world...thats crazy, unless your making him really OC. Naruto would want to return to his world more then anything. Unless Akatsuki goes underground and cant be tracked down thats the only way i see Naruto staying in this world for any long amount of time.

We'll see how this plays out at the next update.
From The Real World And Back chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I had some reservations at first, but this story is good. It seemed a little rushed, but please continue. And please try to keep it true to the shows.
ERX06001 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Does Naruto have the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan? He did transplant the Mangekyou Sharingan of Kakashi into his eye so it could be posible.
edward kizaru chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
seems an interesting idea, although I wonder if Naruto will begin to develop new skills sharingan Amaterasu as Susan or even Tsukiyomi also not forget all the basic skills that are predicted sharingan moves and create illusions, I think it would be too great naruto itachi see a kind

I hope the cintinuacion
noshadowone chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
just thinking hile reading the translations, but the english translations sound a lot cooler than japanese version of the techniques from fairy tale, while most naruto techs sound better in japanese.
nxkris chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
very interesting start. i wonder, will at some point naruto learn sage mode, and also does the sharingan copy magic? personally i think it would be great if he is able to copy the basic attacks like natsu's fire breathing, fist, and the wings, but not be able to eat fire sort of thing. update soon.
shademaster chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
hmm nice chapter as for what to come next i agree with u no need for harem erza is more then eanfe to handle naruto

second plz plz dont make him super god like. i bilve your naruto is stong enuf as he is, i dont see why u cant upgrade him a litle but plz not by much

thired can u tell me what u plan on doing with naruto and the sharingan cos unlike kakashi naruto shuld be able to take the chackra drin like a champ
Cloves chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Cool i love this kind of fic. Naruto having the Sharingan from Kakashi, i hope Naruto and Erza pairing won't be rushed you know.. make some time or more development for both of them.. Btw will Naruto change hi's outfit more like Kakashi?
ken lim chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
OMG nice story man hurry up and update the next chapter
GuyYouDon'tKnow chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Awesome
dbzsotrum9 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
is naru gonna be able to copy any sorts of magic? like kakashi does with ninjutsu... dat would be so cool... lots of using majic faster than the enemy...
wong jowo chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
naruto with kakashi characteristic?

such as always minimal two hours late with lame excuse and lazy attitude? :d

and naruto is a trained shinobi(moreover with sharingan eye), so erza's or other mage speed will not be much for his eye,

hope to see naruto use low level jutsu(kawarimi, shunshin) in the guild

yo!

nice story, thank you for the update and keep up the good work
1,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »