Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
Drolkrad chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Just have to correct you on your japanese name for Kyuubi, His name is "Kurama" meaning One Lord, "Kuruma" in japanese means Automobile, Anyways keep up the good work.
justbin chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Awesome fic! What about sage mode and using toads in battle?
demonfox910 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Your story is interesting. however, the combat leaves something to be desired. There's no sense in having Jose, a Wizard Saint, just repeat the Dead Wave over and over. alos, some training/transition is needed. naruto can't have immediately gained some subconscious control over the Kyuubi and mastered kaui. that doesn't make sense
dopplerdee chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Nice story hope for more soon
DanielHimura chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Nice chapter. You know i just had this thought, imagine Naruto using Fairy Law in the white Zetsus. Talk about anticlimatic.
TheHokageNaruto chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Nice chapter, really. But I think that to make this story more clear, you need to give a list for the ages of the main characters (Naruto, Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, etc.) because in my mind I see Naruto at around natsus age. And to me, I feel that Natsu is around 15, while Erza hovers between 20-23. Bit of an age difference. Just pointing that out.

On a side note: make Naruto's guild mark orange! Just 'cause!
Naginator chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Nice look forward to more
Slayer End chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Nice chapter... but, ah... Isn't Kyubi's real name 'Kurama'? He WAS named after that one character from 'Yu Yu Hakusho'...

Forever Signed in Blood,

Slayer End
nxkris chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
great chapter. love how naruto is able to use kyuubi 4-tail form though i am glad you are showing that he needs to learn to control it. also maybe he can get some help from mira since she has similar abilities. update soon.
animefan29 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
This looks to be a well written story that I could really enjoy reading in the future.

If I remember my Fairy Tail history correctly the next few chapter focus more on Lucy, such as her visit home or the revelation that Loki is a Celestial Spirit. That will give Naruto some time to acclimate himself to the world of mages, and then its the Tower arc.
LimaSCP chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Timeskip?
Gravemind497 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Nice! but can you make him show off six tailes in future chapters. It would be priceless if he stops someones attack with kuramas bones as a guard. also wate a little while if your gonna add sage mode no need to make him Godly so early.
soulofdragon1 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
pretty interesting story. this cud be great
Raidentensho chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
not too shabby. btw, will naruto be able to access the jutsu the sharingan has recorded throughout its use before being placed in naruto's head? all he has to do is practice them to mastery then he can reach jiraiya's level or be more usefull in the tower of heaven arc. can't wait to see how the rest will go. until then, ja!
1,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »