Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
wolf191000 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Oh dear now Itachi has appeared I did not expect that, very interesting. Also from the thoughts Makarov had about the next master of the guild, do you intend to make Naruto the next master?, now that would be something.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Unbreakable Dark Yuri Eberwein chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
cool itachi is there
noshadowone chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
and this is the chapter i stop reading at with the introduction of itachi, just seems like prelude to having a bumnch meshing of the two worlds and that makes me lose all interest in the story. Plus it doesnt help that you had to bring an uchiha over and there god mode skills that just ruin stories for me.
Flamelord99 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
So, what is Itachi going to do? Is he gonna help Naruto? If he's no longer blind then does that mean that he's going to be able to use his mangekyo no problem?

The thing that was killing him, was it the disease in his eyes or was it a disease in his body? I can't seem to remember. All I remember is that Itachi was prolonging his life with powerful drugs and medications.
Sir sleeps all day everyday 12 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Holy Crap I didn't see that coming lol. Hmmm with itachi here does it mean you passed the death arch between the two brothers and that before itachi could take sasuke eyes the anima sucked him up. Also is itachi gonna join fairy tail also and help train naruto or is he gonna become a dark mage as a spy like gajeel was. Update soon!
Yami Arashi chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
hohohoh now i'm realy interested with the turn of events i hope u won't send anymore from naruto verse because it might get ugly btw awesome chapter hope u update soon!
ArtanisRose chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Thus far this story is kicking some ass. Can't wait to see more action AND to see how Itachi does in this world.
bakapervert chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Thanks for the update. Anyway about the copying and predicting ability, just because it doesn't come up anymore in canon doesn't mean its not there right? Besides it is Kakashi's eye, said to be already copy a thousand jutsu, it'd be boring like canon Naruto if all Naruto did here with his cool new eye is only screaming Kamui every time he open it.
Quathis chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Nice set up for Naruto mix with the guild and meet Laxus. Itachi's arrival makes things interesting, especially with how he could have gotten there. Enjoyed reading it. Until next time.
Infinite Freedom chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Would it be wrong of me to hope that Itachi hooks up with eitherMira or Cana?
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Cliffhanger...
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Can you give Naruto an affinity to Lightning and Fire, can you have Tsunade send Naruto a scroll on the wind element and jutsu for the wind element with some given from Suna because of Gaara, if you go with the affinities also have her send some scrolls on the fire and lightning element and some with jutsu for the fire and lightning element along with the scrolls for the chidori and Raikiri. Have Naruto gain the Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu later on.
The Faded Line chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Are you going to have kurama and naruto become true allies aka comrades like in cannon or are you gonna wing it?
lycanoda chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I love it this story is like no naruto fariy tail cross I have ever read keep updating!
Sir Deadpool chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Welllll so much for an older experienced naruto...
1,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »