Reviews for Naruto: Fairy Tail Chronicles
Cloves chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Cool i love this kind of fic. Naruto having the Sharingan from Kakashi, i hope Naruto and Erza pairing won't be rushed you know.. make some time or more development for both of them.. Btw will Naruto change hi's outfit more like Kakashi?
ken lim chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
OMG nice story man hurry up and update the next chapter
GuyYouDon'tKnow chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Awesome
dbzsotrum9 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
is naru gonna be able to copy any sorts of magic? like kakashi does with ninjutsu... dat would be so cool... lots of using majic faster than the enemy...
wong jowo chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
naruto with kakashi characteristic?

such as always minimal two hours late with lame excuse and lazy attitude? :d

and naruto is a trained shinobi(moreover with sharingan eye), so erza's or other mage speed will not be much for his eye,

hope to see naruto use low level jutsu(kawarimi, shunshin) in the guild

yo!

nice story, thank you for the update and keep up the good work
waterblade chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
This is gonna be tough, I'm not used to fairy tail attacks in jappanese, except for maybe natsu's. If Naruto doesn't go back to Konoha, what happens to Akatsuki and Sasuke? Out of sheer curiosity, what chapter do you think naruto and erza will get together in?
reven228 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
So will narutos healing factor counteract the sharingans blinding ability? Anyway keep goin and stay golden
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
i like
toofine89 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I love this crossover idea and Erza x Naruto seems very unique due to her typically serious nature and his not so serious personality. I merely hope that you don't overpower Naruto too soon, or it may become boring. Regardless, I enjoyed this thoroughly.
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Cuervo Blanco chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Nice...

Somethings to point out. Kakashi covered his eyes also because

the sharingan drain him too fast... we know that naruto will not have the same problem becuase: 1) his chakra alone is insanely high and 2) the fox chakra is pretty much endless...

other of my concerns, do narutos sharingan is going to evolve to the rinnegan? that would be awesome.

thax again for the excellent work. readya soon
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Sweet I like how Naruto was able to make a good impresssion with Erza when how use Kamui to deflect the the shot from the Magic Conversion Cannon and when he show her he can walk on water so looking forward to find out how will the fight between Naruto and Erza agaist Jose will turn out Im also glad you made this into a Naruto and Erza paired I cant wait for the next update
Gravemind497 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
How old is Naruto? Is he still 16 while Erza is 19, just have to ask. can't wait for the next one.
Fez8745 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Great first chapter, cant wait to read more. keep up the awesome work
1,200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »