Reviews for Look at the Stars, Look How They Shine for You
Finchel86 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Awww...I love Stardust and I can see so clearly Cory Monteith and Lea Michele playing the roles of Tristan and Yvaine respectively but they remain being Finchel. You should do another epic awesome story like this! !
TheGoldenButterfly chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I really loved this one. I feel like it will be one of those stories that when you just really need to be happy and read something sweet it's a very good choice. It will be one of my main go to stories. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Very lovely retelling of Stardust!
sdl90 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love Stardust! I saw the movie and read the book and I adore the story, though I preferred the ending of the movie to the book. You did a wonderful job of adapting the story from just Yvaine and Tristan's point of view via Rachel and Finn and your cast of characters was perfect. Loved it!
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
:). That was cute!
May chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Hey I saw the movie and I thought it will be an amazing finchel story and now I know I was right. U did a great job Love it so much Besos
guiltlessgleek chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
At last, a Finchel fairy tale! How magical! What an adventure! I was glued to the screen, read it straight through, captivated! Thanks for such an enchanting adventure! :)
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh my gosh, I loved this! Stardust is pretty much one of my favorite movies ever, and I can totally see it being a great Finchel story. This was so cute. Great job!
This Calls For More Glitter chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
You're like a fanfiction god or something! Everything of yours I've read I have LOVED. I'm adding this my favorites, please write something else amazing soon!
Aaaaaaadorodod chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow! Amazing story!

I love it! :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was amazing! I loved reading this story. Finn being the chivalrous man that he is was so great to read. You did an amazing job with this :)
Supabec chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
totally loved your stardust better

great finchel story

addin this 2 favorites thanx :)
Sammystump chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww finchel heart ) so lovely this story )
justagleek294 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Amazing story, as always.
LC 86 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Okay, so I should probably start off this review by staying that I am obsessed with Claire Daines and all things involved with Claire Daines.

Therefore, I can honestly say that I Squeeded when I saw that you had written a Glee adaptation of this wonderful story. I LOVED Stardust (the guy who played Tristan was so hot!). I really like how you incorporated the characters. I the fact that Rachel was the star, because Rachel is supposed to be a star and that's a metaphore and metaphores are important, made it all the more wonderful.

Thank-you for writing this!