Reviews for A Strange Arrangement of Flowers
REVIEW chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Beautiful! I love it! Amzing story! Bravo bravo! Although I always thought peeta would have died first because of the tracker jacker venom
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
So sad! But I did love it. Thanks for writing. Keep up the good work, maybe possibly something happy? :)
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Nice job!
easilyaddicted17 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I seriously cant find the write words to express to your how beautiful and perfect this story was. Amazing.
LarryJamesMalik chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awwwwwww, this is so sad. Did Peeta die? I feel so bad for him in this story... :( I actually cried... Haha
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Heartbreaking yet absolutely brilliant. It was wonderful.
KidTantei chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is amazing. I don't even know what else to put to back up that statement; it's just that amazing. I do love the conversation between Peeta and Katniss. And the phrase "sending the primrose fluttering into the breeze—young, innocent, and now lost in the sky." It seems almost figurative, and with a deeper meaning behind it. I'm sure there is a deeper meaning - a connection to Prim.

You know, I don't think I'm even making sense. This is how speechless your story made me. asdfghjk; Excellent story you have. Keep it up! :D
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
omg I almost freaking cried. POOR PEETA. Loved this :'(
meeraes chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow. When I read the summary, I was expecting some sort of creepy story with President Snow and the roses, but this is a pleasant surprise. I really liked it! :)