Reviews for Jealousy is overrated
Omg you made link look like a total freakin blonde...X3 XD
NightFlowerLuv chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Oh neat French! :D
DELETED DUE TO SECURITY ISSUES chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Freykbaek…agh! This is so so so perfect! I crave more! :)
DELETED DUE TO SECURITY ISSUES chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Freykbaek…agh! This is so so so perfect! I crave more! :)
Crimson's Void chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Awww . . . :3 that's sooo cuuuute!
dbzfan8 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I love it! You should make a sequel
Feardocha chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Aww this filled my heart with rainbows,no joke.
The Hero's Shadow chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
This chapter moved a bit quickly, but it was kind of fitting. Also, French? D'awwww -tears-
The Hero's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Jealous Ghirahim? How cuuuute :3
SaraHHH chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Ohh I'm glad to see you made another chapter of this, although Zelda is portrayed as a bitch in this I find it hilarious that she's always trying to cockblock Ghirahim.

I have no idea if this story is now complete however if it isn't I'd love to see them go on an official date as a couple, I know they kinda had a date in this first chapter but well they could always go and watch a movie. I could just imagine Zelda or Shadow or someone else bumping into them and not giving the two some time alone.

Anyways loved this chapter.
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh god I was loling the whole time a lot better than I thought it would be actually.

Thanks so much for posting this although it was only a one shot i hope you write more fics with these characters.
Danyeda Goofy Panterita chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
THIS!

I just imagined Ghirahim saying: "This is war bitch e-é"

I laughed so hard with this :D and poor Ghirahim, in love whit Link who is so... dense XD

Great job!
semifully chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Ahaha! They were ooc, but I loved it either way! This was cute and funny. And you're right! Fi with glasses would be very cute! :) I felt bad for Ghirahim and Groose. Hehe. Thanks for the read! :)
yukidaru chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I like the premise... all the description about clothing is rather unnecessary.
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I had my mind set that this was too OOC and too AU for my liking, but, I. Love. This. More. Than. You. Think. It's absolutely PERFECT!

Just love the quotes you fitted in there, 'thread of fate' and I burst into hysterics when Ghira claimed the cookie said his heart was 'filled with rainbows!'

PLEASE tell me you are going to continue this. You are going to, right?