Reviews for Butterfly Child
Classified chapter 8 . 1/20
Made me cry; this story. Also, Soul, France, Death the Kid, Ciel, Japan, and Mihara.
Dawn Darkheart chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
UPDATE! I like your story and it will be a shame for you to stop, besides... I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW KAORU ACTS WHEN HE'S OLDER! I personally think he is the real kaoru. So yeah... sorry but please update. please ;(
Nayomi-Kiiroibara chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
ah I'm sorry I didn't review earlier I got caught up in new fandoms...
It's nice to see your writing style is still as entertaining and fun as it was before :)
I'll always love Butterfly Child and will always be its fan if that helps you get motivated :D

I kinda want to put the characters from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club here but they aren't really host material
although Makoto is the ideal boyfriend (or waifu) ;D
The Music Addict Alchemist chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
I vote for Bassy (Sebastion) France, Canada (he's just so cute with his little polor bear!) Japan, Miharu, and evem though I think Hiro would be better, I have to go with because 1 I love him, he's favorife boy on Soul Eater, and 2 because of that reason, you know I'm going to want him in this! Btw maybe hin, Liz, and Patty could be a package together I know it's for girls but they could be hostess, I know it s a weird idea but hey, it's a shot.

Patty Grace A.K.A. Grace
Darkness34 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
I think Syaoran from Tsubasa:Reservoir Chronicles would be a good option for the natural type; cute story by the way, I don't think I've told you before.
QuinnStormTwilight chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
I vote for Soul, France, Hiro, Ciel, Japan, and Miharu!
Kurusucest chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Please do the Kurusu twins from Uta no Prince-sama for the brotherly love package.

Your writing is really engaging, I couldn't see any major spelling or grammer issues.

Your ideas are wonderful- can't wait to see a teen Kaoru (but that also means an old Hikaru).

Great job.
The Music Addict Alchemist chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Yay! Update! And don't worry, I shall be a Butterfly Child fan FOREVER! If that gives you any motivation at al then I shall be happy! If not, then I shall still be happy! Btw I'm the quest Patty Grace A.K.A Grace and I made an account on here so, here I am! :D Please update soon good chapter!

Patty Grace A.K.A Grace
QuinnStormTwilight chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
OMG! UPDATE! YAY!
THANK YOOOOOOU!
Rose Tears chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
U.p.d.a.t.e. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzz!
Grace chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Ok I know I haven't been reviewing but I hope that's ok with you. Don't worry I'm sure people will stay with you, I know I am because I freaking this story!
Nayomi-Kiiroibara chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
to be honest I kinda expected the update to be an author's note...

but...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A
you don't know how much I missed you and this fic! /hugs
don't worry I am your loyal reader and do hereby swear that I will not forget about this fic

anyway can't wait for the update :D
Fanfic Lover chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
My eyes widened when I saw that there was an update. I was kinda disappointed when I saw that it was an author's note, but meh. Really glad that you are going to update soon. I've checked on your stories time to time, but I never saw anything.

So yea, there's a Butterfly Child reader right here. :D
Auralee Grayson chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
YAY
jennipher chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Ohmygawd.
This is so beautiful, it literally made me cry, Stupid, selfless Kaoru. -cries- Please update in the near future, I'd like to read more :]
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »