Reviews for You Will Be The Death Of Me
L-Lover61 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Omg, can a story this good exists, so HOOOOOT! it's so PERFECT! AFJSBFKSJSHEJ
Chikinaa chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Hot hot hot! I love these kinds of fics. Vampire!Dean and Castiel submitting to him in order to heal him. *drooling*
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This was so well done. It's not often that someone catches how soulless Sam acts properly. They always make him seem more like souled Sam. But you did such a great job. And your description of what Dean was going through as he was turning. It was so powerful it was actually like I was feeling it myself. So bravo!
Roetje chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
This one is really different from your other fics I've read, but I liked it! Soulless Sam makes me sad though...then he doesn't have those cute puppy eyes which I love so much xD
FireAngel5683 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Omg. This is an awesome story.
Marie de Sade chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
how could Sam ever risk precious, precious Dean!
The Ashes Fan chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
That was awesome, wonder what happened with them next after those events! Awesome short fic there, and certainly a worthy divergence to that episode, if only that's how it had really gone down! Oh well, well done on it anyway, was amazing :)
Lokigodric chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
So sweet! I wonder how Cas would respond when he finds out that Sam has no soul?
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Awesome chapter.!
DeansMuse chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Please tell me that Cass's cure will involve some bottom Dean!;-)

Love your story!
The Ashes Fan chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Awesome two chapters and divergence from that episode, cant wait to read the next one and see whats said in this talk between Cas and Dean and what happens! Well done on the chapters so far, their amazing, please do update soon :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was awesome!
gardenghost chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh my GOD! Please tell me that Cas offers his blood to Dean in the next chapter! That would be awesome...because Cas' blood could purify Dean...right? I don't know, it's just a suggestion:)

Please update soon though, because this cliff-hanger will kill me:)
OrangeMonkey7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I love it, please continue soon!
LA Suka chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is awesome I love Castiel's concern and Dean's almost uncontrollable thirst. I can't wait to see what Cas is gonna do about it.