Reviews for Comatose
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
This was..great, amaziing. Amaziing! DOUBLE I AMAZIING!
Blacrose Dust chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
I have to say it's my Favorite 7 years fic ever
Blacrose Dust chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Perfect use of POV switches
jessi chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Another excellent story! I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
It would have been cooler if his body had overcome the disease on it's own, like a mutation.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW...I loved the story! Trunks is soo cute and soo much like Vegeta. At one point you almost made ne think vegeta wasn't going to make it. Great job!
Yvonne chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Awww. That was so precious when trunks kissed vegeta and asked him if he was all better now. Loved this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I thought he was going to die. (dramatic music) Little Trunks, throwing stuff at his mom's ex! Lol, good story all in all!
DaniHime86 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
LOL... OMG! "Weak-ing"... Freakin' hilarious. Trunks is the cutest thing EVER! I loved this story. It really had everything. Drama, comedy, with the perfect hint/touch of the romantic in some parts. I loved it. Great read. Seriously. :)
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I have some reservations with your portrayal of medicine...research can help with accuracy in any piece. But since it's another world and a super-genius, I'll blur the lines. ;P It was a cute story. Thanks for the read.
cara9001 chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
YYYYAAAAAYYYYY Veggie lived! XD
xxKhaleesixx chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
That was great! Very cute ending
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
WEEEEEEEEEE! So cute! I'm so glad he didn't die XDD Loved this!
elleelle chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Aww, I loved chibi Trunks. That was adorable
tapion580 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Yay! Im so happy Vegeta didnt die! Very well done! Another story made of amazingness! 100/5 stars!