Reviews for Bitten and in love
DeJee chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
that went really easy
DeJee chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
not bad i liked the change thing missing a little more details about the other characters
DeJee chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
soooo dad imprinted?
DeJee chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
i like this story.. I thought that their dad left before he knew Esme was pregnant? So how can he leave a book for Alice? Is Carlisle gonna imprint on esme? and are bella and the rest real brother and sister?
dejee chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
not bad
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Y'okay, that sounds good! That way, there won't be much drama besides the stuff Esme cooks up on her ow when she figures it out for herself! Yaaayyy...!

HMM. Wouldn't being IN the room help out better? Or... I guess when OUTSIDE the room, she might have better maneuverability so she could get to Rose faster in case something happens... A least until Emmett gets back.

I hope everything goes smoothly. See ya next chapter!
elliehandesu chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
hmmmmm interesting.. first to read this story.. i must say i like it... oh cliff hanging again.. boo! anyway gogogogo! xD
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
It's fine. It's still an update and a story progress how short it may seem to be. Better that than nothing, right? keep updating please. This is one of my fave story that you wrote.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
cool story lovely chapter love that bellas a bad ass
Akasha Hallows30 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
turn rose and 86 their fathers plans simple lol
lynettecullen chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Thanks for the preview.
caradens chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
how is sitting out side her door helpful shouldn't Bella be on the inside facing the window
excellent thanks
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
aw man. I wish it was longer.:(
KitKatVsTwixx chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Yay! New Chapter!
Now they are living together?
Juicy Juicy.. (;
Can't Wait!
Rose829 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Ohh that was good. I can't wit till next chapter!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »