Reviews for Bitten and in love
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
YEEEESSSSS! I LOVE YOU! You should do this more often! I can TOTALLY get used to three updates in the span of a few hours. Especially when they come from you, bro.

I totally didn't call Esme knowing of her husband being all wolfy. Of course, you might have mentioned it and I just wasn't paying attention, but, whatever. I'm awesome either way.

Hey. Of COURSE I'd go to martial arts from wolfs. *rolls eyes*

Baked beans. Or, refried beans and corn. OR, refried beans and guacamole and rice. Yum.

SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER!(you're seriously gonna HAVE to start putting up at LEAST 3 chapters every time, now. You do realize?)
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
aww its so sweet i like the fact that bella and alice are oppisite in wolf form thats interesting love it and can't wait for more :)
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Awesome chapter. I like this update. _ ...except for a particular review. 0.o
caradens chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
loving this story

Little Miss Volturi chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Good chapter! Update soon!
Zenni chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Aww, not to sound to sadistic or anything, but the whole "Alice transformation" was to short, butt all in all i love this story, i wanted Emmet to be a bear *Sad face* oh well, btw, digging all the little *Winkie* *Smile* etc stuff, it's er..Different. :3
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Wolf Alice is really cute. Great chapter. Can't wait for more .
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Love it keep it up
A Smouldering Soul chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Great chap very well written
The Serene Being chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Well awesomesauce is as awesomesauce does. And I still like the story.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
D'awwwwww, they're so cuuute! I love wolves so much! Totally not biased here.

I like how a wolf can hear they're creator's thoughts. It would be easier for them to mentor and teach them the ways of the werewolf. Hey, that could totally be a martial arts movie!

Totally really okay with how that went down. And hey, beans spilling is an encouraged activity as long as it's in a bowl so I can eat 'em.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
I'm glad that Alice didn't have any complications during the change.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
great chapter and lol there so good together i like how affectionate alice is because of the imprint and i wonder whats going to happen next hmm good luck with this im looking forward to seeing more :)
Blaise Knight chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
a sweet chapter! am curious as to was going to happen to rose... *fingers cross*
Imagination Genius chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
i think bella should wait just a little while more before she says anything or have like edward or jasper refer to each other as imprints in front of her and then bella would have to explain. i think alice's first tranformation should be a bit easier than most since she was already part werewolf!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »