Reviews for Just For One Night
OMIGAWD THIS IS SO GREAT PLZ PLZ CONTINUE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS

yours truly,
Neha & Pat
MagicMissy chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
I'm a Wessa shipper, so this chapter gave me so many feels.
Amez04 chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Plz continue this is my favourite story yet a you leave it with a cliff hanger. Can't end there
Kylie Smith chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
I LOVE WESSA! ;)
TO ALL THOSE JESSA FANS, SORRY BUT JUST HAVE JEM AND TESSA BREAK UP ALREADY! :l
WE NEED SOME HARD-CORE WESSA PEOPLES! XD
PEACE! :)
RavenCurls chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Reading all these at one about. Will sounded selfish in chapter 6, like he is only there for tessa but not jem
squidgy78 chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
I love this story ! It's very interesting please update ASAP!
vickifay chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Hehe I just finished reading Clockwork Princess yesterday, so i'ts kind of ironic that you're updating again xD I won't spoil anything, but I will say the book will leave you gasping and on the edge of your seat, and though the end brought tears to my eyes, it all works out :D You were spot on with something that actually happens; I won't say what though.

Anyway, it was a marvelous chapter and I do hope you continue!
KCakaAlice chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
I would really like to see how this plays out! Please update/continue soon!
Nephilim3 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
plz plz plz update!
vickifay chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Goodness, so much angst and inner turmoil! I love it XD Have fun writing the next chapter and I hope you update soon!
vickifay chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Oh boy, drama! Why on earth did Will take Jem out for demon-hunting, as weak as he is? That was a bit stupid of him :P Maybe Jem's going to die in the next chapter after all...

Also, even though this chapter was very long, it was a bit hard to read since it was all smushed together.
vickifay chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Hmm, okay, so I'll admit I cheated and looked at the next chapter titles. I'm horrible, I know. But since chapter 6 is called White I can't help but think Jem is going to die...verrrrry soon. It's going to break Will and Tessa's hearts, but then they can go to eachother for comfort and everything will be okay...right? I hope :)
vickifay chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Ohhh, looks like there's trouble in paradise at last! Great job there *high fives* I wonder what's going through Jem's mind right now...but excellent chapter, anyway .
vickifay chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Aw, poor Tessa is so torn between both of them! I would be too, though I think I'd gravitate to Will in the end XD As for shipping names, I think Jessa is the one for Jem/Tessa, but I don't know the one for Will/Tessa. Wissa sounds idiotic, and so does Tessill and everything else I think of *shudders*
vickifay chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow, I've been looking for a good Will/Jem fic, and I think I've just found it! Your writing is excellent :) I can't wait to read the rest of this!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »