Reviews for Till My Dying Breath
i loved Snape
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
loved their dance!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
It feels so werid, that Draco is getting on with the Weasleys haha.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Loved it!
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Loved it!
Am Looking forward to the story...
Hi chapter 31 . 3/3/2013
This is so amazing! I cried so much these last few chapters! Oh God!c":
dream lighting chapter 31 . 9/14/2012
wow very good not read the others but this was great hooked until the end
kittyp00z chapter 31 . 9/9/2012
really loved this ! i would absolutely love to read another draco/oc story written by you! it's enchanting
Marlene chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
It doesn't matter to me but if you want me to be onest I favor the Draco Alex story, but i will understand if you make another one completly with its own stroy.
Great story
Please do not be like some people and just delete the story once you finished the series, people might just want to come back to them
Thank you Tom Felton Lover 999 for your wonderful stories of Alex and Draco.
Marlene chapter 30 . 8/10/2012
you should write about him and alex before half-blood prince, and before hogwarts. Just an idea, cause i don't want you to stop writing when this is over. Great work.
SeekerOfTheDragons chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
That was the cutest ending to a story that I ever read! I think I would love to read another Draco/OC from you. I think it could be just as great as this one is. You did really good on the fast updating. :D
xXallegedangelXx chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
Cutest ending to a story EVER! I giggled like a typical love struck girly girl, or atleast I think so seeing as I hardly ever giggle, I'm not a girly girl and I'm not love struck. Ah well, you get my drift.

I think another Draco X OC would be great seeing as how awesome this one is!

I wonder if baby no.4 was a girl after all. I could just imagine the scene after, Alex leaning backwards to look up at him and whispering in his ear "no need to try for another one, love. I'm already pregnant" and cue Draco's jaw hitting the floor XD

I loved this story. Keep up the good work!

Angel. X
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 31 . 8/12/2012
Good story! I loved the ending! I think I would like to see another oc/Draco story not another Alex/Draco story because we have heard there stories you could do some drabbles if you wanted to show us them before your story started but I'd really like to see another Draco/oc story!