Reviews for Am I Not Allowed to Love?
seirra 1567 chapter 18 . 4/15
This was sweet and sad. You seriously have a way with words. I found myself on the verge of tears when they brought Amu to the hospital. An amazing plot and even better writing skills. Keep up the good work. Absolutely loved it. Cheers~
sme1228 chapter 18 . 2/29
love it
breesienna chapter 17 . 10/23/2015
I like the concept and the way your stories going and all but it just feels so rushed like 'and this happened and this happened, the sister had a change of heart from nothing, ikuto loves amu from knowing her like a day, oh wait he loves this other girl he just met' like ugh whats going on im losing track here
ARocks11 chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
-anime gasp- thank you so much, you are so kind for making an epilogue! You're like my most favorite Amuto author(I'm serious you are). I am very sorry for making you just throw away all your other work you must do at home that must be more important then this. If you didn't really have anything more important then this please tell me or I will feel guilty for a very long time. DX BUT, thank you very much for listening to my selfish desire and granting it so kindly. :)
Sincerely the naive girl,
-ARocks11-
ARocks11 chapter 17 . 8/3/2015
Will there be an epilogue I mean like I have no idea what happened to nakamura after and what happened to everyone else after as well. And also rima and kukai aren't even Amu's friends yet so PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHEERY ON TOO MAKE AN EPILOGUE /v/ pwease ~makes cute face~
Animefungirl12 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Oh my god. I love this story and the last line.
Animefungirl12 chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Wow I really like this story.
I AM BATMAN chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
.AWESOME
mmarie2986 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
i like it but you said they were twins and then that amu"s not the dad's? I'm confused
Isabelle chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
This story made me cry...a lot! I loved the story by the way,it was a bit rushed but all in all I loved it.
maximumridefan222 chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
Ikuto's regret Please T-T - (begging face)
HanaLoid chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Well, that was awkward xD I just remember the date is 2012
HanaLoid chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
Meh... -lay down and roll on the other side then started crying- Ughh.. My feels man.. my feels,..

After a minute...

Ikuto's Regret please!

Keigu,
HanaLoid
Guest chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
It seemed quite rushed, and it's probably just me but the characters seemed a little OOC...the story could be better, but its still a good read...
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2013