Reviews for Leafos's Secret Admirer
Lol... XD.
JasmineMZ chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Luv it
JasmineMZ chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
I like your style of writing. This is a very fun story.
JasmineMZ chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
This is so exciting!
JasmineMZ chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This is really good! Finally, someone who shares my love for this wonderful game, Viva Piñata. I'm excited to read on!
Veneesla chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
lol indeed! Didn't see that coming! Nice show of courage from Patch! Maddie is hilarious. Not as funny as Patch maskless though! Great work and I hope you do a re-write of this soon. It's bound to be epic-er!
Veneesla chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Oh, cliffie! WHY?! I was dying to see her face! Shame it cut off. Glad she knows now! Poor Seiko. She just wanted to know a question. And dang it, Dustin! You said you wouldn't! Or are you only not going to do that when Seiko's around? ;)
Veneesla chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Er mah gerd! A RUFFIAN?! Okay, hahahahaa! Toooo funny! He only likes her because she was aggresive that one time. I wonder what would happen if he found out she's actually pretty lonely. His heart might just shatter! :D I really want to see a Langston and Ruffian confrontation! Dustin is hilarious too!
Veneesla chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
THANK YOU, EDDIE! Finally someone told that Lickatoad it'd never work! Too bad it didn't work. -_- My attitude to this is like Maxime's. :P Am I right in saying Dustin likes Seiko? He listened to her and he doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would listen to everyone. Sparcticus' crush is probably Sahari. :)

Now, to see Langston attempt to clear his name. And hopefully fail. :)
Veneesla chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh my GAWD. This is going to be one HELL of a hilarious fanfic! Did I mention I love Sahari in this? Because I do. :) I like Maddie too. She always manages to make me laugh and acts a lot like someone I know. :P I wonder who the writer of the letter is... By the way, Langston is as creepy as heck towards Leafos. "I just happen to watch whatever she's doing for long periods of time without her knowing when I'm not busy with Pinata Central." O_O ... Yep, creepy as heck. I totally didn't portray him that creepy. Creepy Langston is hysterically funny though! I prefer him this way!
Stephdragonness chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
omg XD hahahahaa i love the ruffien scene with leafos... gawd that made me luagh...

well awesome job writing this stoy
Toripocalypse chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Ahhhh, awesome and a half work! :D This was a great, hilarious fic, and I can only imagine that your fics will get better and better! :D

I loved the conflict between Dastardos and Maddie, as always! "YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!" jokes never get old with him, either! ;D

Langston's devotion was just great, too, I'm glad Leafos and him buried the hatchet!

I'm so proud of you; this fic was EXCELLENT! Awesome, awesome job, and I'm super excited for your next one!
Toripocalypse chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Ahh, awesome work! :D Storkos to the rescue! What a great sister she is! :3

Made it so poor Patch wouldn't have to engage in fisticuffs with a Ruffian, too! They're small, but they pack a punch...and he probably would punch poor Patch straight in his crotch!

Excited for more, as always! :D
Tiigerliily chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I like Mallowolf-boy! Mallowolfs are among my very favorite piñatas! 3

I'm looking forward to read more about this mysterious Ruffian! I like the way his grammar is... Oh Gosh, it would so cool if Leafos actually fall in love with him too (which... I highly doubt!) ;D

By the way, I can't open Chapter 6! :'(
Toripocalypse chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Another cliffhanger? DANG IT, SUKI...or whatever your real name is! ;) Oh well, at least I'm excited!

"... Yeah. That's what it sounds like when I walk past Bart's house after he invites a woman over-"

oh man, terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE laughter, that is AWESOME

bart you playa

EXCELLENT chapter, awesomely funny and one of your best, I think! SUPER excited to see what happens next!