Reviews for Last Child of Krypton: Redux
ugh. okay, I can buy more chromosomes- the number varies wildly even in earth species. But a TRIPLE helix DNA molecule? That isn't even DNA anymore, no more than a water molecule can have six atoms and still be water.

This sort of thing is why you keep your pseudoscience VAGUE, with few details... your audience isn't nearly as ignorant as you'd hope, and always knows just the wrong stuff to destroy suspension of disbelief.
Grovtech chapter 19 . 5/31
I must say this one heck of an epic story. I'm not familiar with the Evanglion story line , but I very much enjoyed these characters. I gather that the anime is so very dark, but you did most excellently at portraying the 'hope' that Superman embodies.

This is so very good!
AloofEyeball chapter 1 . 5/20
This was a wonderful story, and well worth every hour i spent reading it.
Marie chapter 19 . 5/2
4th wall break :(
But great story!
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 4/15
uuuuuuuuuugh. Really? He's going to sew himself a super hero costume? Super hero costumes are so fucking lame.

Anyway this idea is kinda interesting. I'll read it :)
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 9 . 1/27
So... Shinji totally decides to ignore the fact that the Pilot who acted unusually hostile towards him (and threatened to fight him later when he was no longer "limited") had what looked like an Angel's Core lodged in his chest? Seriously? He doesn't even mention it in passing to the others, despite casually giving away his abilities to Ritsuko and Kaji? Is there a reason he's acting this dumb that will be revealed later in the story or is it just necessary to advance the plot?
ebbuu chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
NOOOOOOO! I don't ship asuka and shinji nu ;-;
IansInsane chapter 19 . 11/26/2015
Damn this was fucking epic...
IansInsane chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
*grins ferally*
They won't know what hit them!
quest chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
Kaworu killing shinji pffffft bitch please
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
Your krypton didn't cause a meteor shower that means no pieces of krypton flying through space and becoming irradiated by the various nebulae and stars so that means no kryptonite to harm superman and gendo using the superman logic isn't smart enough to discover supermans identity you can't have your cake and eat it to you have your atoru jumping in every which way and you've made your writing and story very indecisive
Telron chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
wow great story and now onto the sequel now
Thuktun Flishithy chapter 19 . 3/3/2015
I don't know why, but I actually enjoyed the original more, despite this one being more fleshed out. It's weird, but I do.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2015
I DID NOT see that ending coming. Good surprise there Chuckman, a great plot twist.
Raethor chapter 9 . 11/29/2014