Reviews for Last Child of Krypton: Redux
Your krypton didn't cause a meteor shower that means no pieces of krypton flying through space and becoming irradiated by the various nebulae and stars so that means no kryptonite to harm superman and gendo using the superman logic isn't smart enough to discover supermans identity you can't have your cake and eat it to you have your atoru jumping in every which way and you've made your writing and story very indecisive
Telron chapter 19 . 6/28
wow great story and now onto the sequel now
Thuktun Flishithy chapter 19 . 3/3
I don't know why, but I actually enjoyed the original more, despite this one being more fleshed out. It's weird, but I do.
I DID NOT see that ending coming. Good surprise there Chuckman, a great plot twist.
Raethor chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
If Krypton didn't explode where did the Kryptonite come from
deleted213481 chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Um, one question: how the hell does someone 'rest his chin on his cheek'? That should be physically impossible...
invinoveri chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
This was really cool. It started strong and interesting but became boring towards the end. I skipped from ch 13 to read the last chapter and the epilogue and everyone having superman powers made me glad I did. But overall this was really creative.
Ryousanki chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Best. Crossover. Ever.
PlaceholderName chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
I've really been enjoying this story since I found it a few hours ago. Your writing is very well done. That said, the sudden and totally nonsensical introduction of kryptonite has totally killed my interest in reading further. It jut doesn't make any sense. The substance shouldn't exist on Earth and Gendo should not have had any reason to procure it, especially in the time frame that Kaji would have been assigned that mission.

It's obvious that Shinji isn't invincible in this story, so introducing the Krytonian "silver bullet" just feels forced, so much so that it breaks the entire story for me. This makes me sad... :(
Sceonn chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
A superpowered wuss...
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 19 . 1/21/2014
So, I just discovered this, and have read the entire fic at breakneck speed.

I've seen super shinji, spider-shinji, saiyan shinji, jedi shinji, and those are all well and food, but this was amazing. The emotion, the action, not having shinji pilot at all was new, avoiding the whole homo erotic tabris / kaworu thing was a treat. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's old. This is new. Decent ending too, with room for more.

Thanks for the treat, keep writing!
Breven chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
Balls! Man, I have to tell ya, this is only the 2nd story of yours that I've read but you are definitely becoming one of my all time favorite authors. This story was incredible and I can't wait to read more from you.
Breven chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Yeah, I'm loving this story.
Diamondace4 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
great story its just that annoys me so freaking much when every OP version of shinji still falls for asuka and becomes her whipping boy. even thousand shinji starts on it and there shoulld be no damn way that happens..
Goeno chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Well... Checking this out... I like it! But I still like the old version.