Reviews for Partners
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 13 . 5/26
I want to apologize for not reviewing each chapter as some do, I found this to be so well done it kept me captivated. It is truly a gem in this world of fanfiction. I especially enjoyed your take on the death of Kensi's father. I had a feeling that these two partners would take it to the next level. You are certainly a Densi master. For me, this story is a keeper and one I will recommend. Thank you.
ashmagic17 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Loved your story! Great work!
Stacy thomas chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Hawaii is one of the states that makes up for 50 states in the United States of America and did you watch blye 1 and 2 her dad's name was Donald blye. When writing these story you are to keep the character names the same
ucialum85 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Just found this story and I am intrigued.

Kensi was awful and I hope Deeks doesn't forgive her right away.
RhondaLara chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Love the snow-snowmen-snow tight. Reading this story for

the second time!
RhondaLara chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Really GreT!
Sometimenow chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
Absolutely incredible fic. Loved it so much. You're writing it's amazing & their emotions were depicted so well. Can't wait to read more of your work :) :)
pegasus25 chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Hi, really enjoyed the roller-coaster of a story! Am just wondering if it's Complete since there's an Epilogue? Because the story isn't indicated as Complete...
JerichoSteele chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
I just found this story in the archieves and wanted to say thanks...it was amazing. Semper Fi
F Maurice chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
So good. You don't have a complete status on this story. If one more chapter is to be posted, please do it soon.
F Maurice chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I wondered, too, what was so important that Kensi had to check herself out of the hospital. I'm glad that Callen and Sam told Deeks what was up and that Marty got to the airport in time. Will I find out in the next chapter what's so important with Kensi's father's wallet?
F Maurice chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Where did McGarrett take Kensi?
F Maurice chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Such a bittersweet ending to this chapter. I'm glad Kensi apologized to Marty. I liked the interaction between Kensi and her father - it felt like he was actually there talking with her.
F Maurice chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Wow! I bet Kensi didn't expect an answer this fast about her father's death.
F Maurice chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
I think they'll both get there in time.