Reviews for After the Rain
Kyoki no Megami chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
haifisch;
sounds interesting, though the chaptrs are kinda short;
hope you continue soon
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
this story is really good so far! I hope you update it soon
FoxShadow chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Ack, accidently pressed the update button... sorry 'bout that. Anyway, you're writing is excelent! Keep it up, this fic sure is promissing! Btw, I love Shiki! Ya better take good care of him, or else... *evil eye*... tehee just messing with ya, but seriously, go easy on the boy... pweety pweese ToT.
FoxShadow chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
... I am speechless. The way you manage to portray your character is simply remacable! The changes you made are definetly positive, i feel like there is indeed a feel to her, so many characters that I came by are almost always superficial, without the soft touch of actual feelings. When she talks about the pain of a torn apart family I can feel that pain! The ending also flowed in avery nice way, it's not forced at all, the "this is my story" got to me, I'm soo reading the next update! In my opinon ypu're writing
Anime-GaGa chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I think this story will go far.

Okay, I can't say much from the prologue, but I think your writing style is good. I'll glimpse at the story here then.

So please update soon.
FoxShadow chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hmm, first of, I have to say that I loved the first paragraph! I really liked the way you write...but, it just feels like there's something missing and not the "I'll find out in the next chapter" type, I don't know, maybe you could put more information in the prologue? Then again, if this is how it's supposed to be, just ignore the coment above. To finalize, update please!