Reviews for Well Accessorized
Empress of Everything chapter 1 . 7/26
Duh, Roy, didn't you know that 14 is the way to go? Come on, man, get with the program!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 2/8
Haha! As if Riza would ever come unarmed. Love that her dress subtly matched the colours of her uniform.
Unidentified Pie chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Oh man, hilarious. Riza is awesome! I love this story!
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
She should learn how to shoot with her mouth. I mean, seriously.
Chloe chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't mess with Riza Hawkeye! She will shoot you..or stab you with her hair pin. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
"How many weapons are you carrying?
Fourteen," XD
I don't think I can put into words how incredibly perfect this is.
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
"You're not carrying a dozen deadly weapons are you?" " of course not " "how many are you carrying ?" "fourteen."
Awesome. I totally saw that coming. I agree, what ever men can do hawkeye can do better.

Post script
Think one piece and read the last sentence again.
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Cute and funny. Hawkeye's such a quirky character in her own way. Admittedly, I did not expect that ending in the slightest. It reminds me of a scene in the third Pirates of the Caribbean movie. And I'm guessing Qamar is a not-so-subtle reference to Qatar?
elysianluck chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh, god, this is just brilliant xD Poor Roy, he couldn't get her to dance! Well, he had his reasons.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hahhaha, yessssss. That was quite brilliant. I really enjoyed the look on Roy's face the entire story, as it kept on changing as he took in everything about Hawkeye. He knew her too well to think that she would have come without weapons. I bet every single bit of jewelry or hairpiece could kill someone. Ha. The note you ended on was perfect.
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hahaha! Oh god. Last line was pure win. Who want's to guess how many of her 'accessories' are weapons?
oakleaf chapter 1 . 5/5/2012

I was amused by both the reaction of Roy and the end of the fic. I love Riza's attitude so much :)
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Perfectly in character. I expect nothing less from Riza too. Still, fourteen is a bit excessive. Be afraid, men, be very afraid of this lady. LOL
MouseMaster42 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This made my day. It was cute and adorable as it was obviously designed to be, and it left me with a warm, fuzzy feeling of awesomeness. Happy day.
Cassie chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Lmao that was awesome! My favourite line was. ...And for the rest of the evening, Roy was too terrified to ask Riza to dance, lest something accidentally stab him or explode.