Reviews for Off to the Races
EquusNanashi chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Hello! I followed this story when it started and wanted to know if you are going to continue?
bubblybubbles14 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
oh please update this is so good! i love horse stories and Aizen Ichigo is one of my favorites, although honestly any pairing with Ichigo as an Uke with a dominate Seme is a good pairing lol i know it's been a while but please i beg you update!
Tango Dancer chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
This is absolutely awesome, please keep writing and update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter!
MissSilverfox666 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I really like this story and personally I'm liking the Aizen/Ichigo pairing best. Can't wait for the next chapter!

All the best,

Silverfox
blackgetsuga chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
This story is pretty good! update please and GO ICHIGOxAIZEN
Love Psycho chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
I like this! It's a truly interesting idea. I should point out that colt and filly are only used for baby horses - you should be using stallion and mare unless it truly fits.

I would like to see GrimmUlqui and ShiroTensa as side pairings! Maybe a little IshiHime too.

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Kyubi-female chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Please! Update soon! S2 Aizen/Ichi S2
Maverick14th chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I love this story. Make Renji an ass. I approve. One thing though? When you're talking about the long hair of a horse's neck, it's mane not main. Just a little thing. Hope you update soon!
Jazmineb chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
I love this story how long do you plan it to be , it have longer chapters later and when is the next update I can't wat for more.
Kuropie chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
I'm back I don't abandon this for the late I was in exam. Please more of ichi and Sousuke.

PEACE
Loveless Paradox chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
*cries* I'm so loving this, i wish people would write more horse stories with bleach, it just kind of suits them all. The wild, yet beautiful animals :D -sniffles- This is why i dislike reading incomplete stories, yet! I'm glad i read yours... though.. i feel like crying in the corner... I await quite impatiently :P
soul-killer12 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
I have read both of your stories and I think they are both wonderful and worth working on them.

please continue working on them and update soon.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
I can't speak for anyone else but I think this is something worth to be working on :3 ! I can't wait for next chapter friend ~ !
Lazy Idiot chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
*cough* Hi~ Thanks for updating! I love this story, and I haven't reviewed before because, well... I'm an idiot. I keep on forgetting! SORRY

Continue as you have been please!
soul-killer12 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I love this story. It’s different and one of a kind. I love how you include information for these how don’t know anything about horse racing (like me) but the story still flows. Awesome work I can’t wait for more.

I rather like Aizen/Ichigo but for the side pairing I kind of want to see what you can come up with for Shiro/Tensa and I think Grimm/Ulquiorra are cute.

Can’t wait for the next chapter, may your muse give you many ideas.