Reviews for Sons of My Heart
infiniteworld8 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Hah, loved how you had bobby threaten dean if he teased Sam later for Bobby helping him in the bathroom. Think you should have used puddle of puke not pile, pile makes me think of a lot of chunks of undigested food and I'm betting all Sam has left is Bile. Loving caring Bobby though!
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Hmm, I like the story but I have a few qualms. Why did Dean use the term course of treatment? and some of the other dialogue in Dean's case sounds forced. He's drugged with morphine mind you and as such his syntax and such is probably more than a little skewed...that's not coming across in the dialogue of this fic.
CorbynPool chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Really enjoyed the story. It was cute. 3
superatea chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Fox chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Ohhhhhhhhh I sooo needed it right now! So much caring Bobby. Thank you so much for it.
Started season 7 couple of days ago and honestly I was bawling like a baby when Bobby died. How could they? The poor boys. Bobby is like a father to them.
Joby87 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Ah, once again you grace us with another heart-warming, limpSam craving induced, genuine story. Thanks girl. It makes me yearn for more brotherly moments, cuz we're certainly not getting them in this season. Loved Bobby as the central parent. Makes me miss his character all the more! :'(

P. S. Oh and to let you know, the sequel to "Heart" is up. Cheers! ;)
Joby87 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Yeah! This is what I've been waiting for, a nice sickSam chappie. Hmmm, I wonder if its his headcase that's making him nauseated, or maybe its Lucifer? Ya gotta give the guy credit, he did have style in making Sam miserable! lol Poor Sammy!
Joby87 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Ah, Bobby the maid! I love it but gosh, I miss that man! :(
Joby87 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I like Agent James Beaver. It's fitting, I think. :)
And I'm glad you wrote this, there was a lot of opportunity for limpSam in that episode and they jipped us! mannn...
KC246 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
I've been really getting into reading stories with lot's of Bobby in them, so I was very happy to find this. :) I loved every single chapter. It was just the right amount of hurt/comfort, and very well written. Thanks for sharing. :)
Lilith Luciferia chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
This was so very cute. I love these three characters beyond words, and it is always nice to see them taking care of one another. I love seeing Bobby in fatherly mode toward the boys as well, and you wrote it wonderfully. Fine work.

(P.S. - Sweet moments like these are one of the main reasons why Bobby needs to be brought back to the show.)
cappy712 chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
That was a wonderful story and I loved the heartwarming feel to it and yes the sons of my heart. Bobby was such a good stand in for John. It would have been better had John been there for the boys in so many ways but we will see where the future lies now. Thank you for sharing.
criminally charmed chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Man, I am so gonna miss Bobby...

BonanzaRocks chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Awesome! I totally loved this story. So sad it's over :( But you are an excellent writer. Thanks for this story!
sammynanci chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I was charmed with it! Very good the interaction between the prominent figures and as is we see in the series. Certainly that I had liked more of your protection and taken care on the part of Dean and Bobby that those who gave us in the series but for it the fics are and yours was the very good one!