Reviews for The Countdown
s chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Oh my god where is the rest? Oh help nothing since 2012? Argh! Please please please come back. come back to your adoring fans and avid readers. don't leave us in the dark...
s chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Great! So far so good. moving on to other chapters in a sec. just wanted to point out a booboo. when bodies 5 & 4 were found it was rossi and morgan who went. hotch stayed behind so jj should have "rossi" not "hotch" though it seems natural he should have gone. just a little thing that bugged me. please keep up the good work. cbs should steal some of this for an episode
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Plz undete soon! Will he rape reid? My poor baby
Mlle T-Rex chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Okay, so I see it's been a while since you updated, but I'm going to put an alert on this anyway, just in case. You took Reid and put him in danger without making the story overly dramatic, so basically this is my perfect fanfic. :) I hope you manage to finish this one, but if not, just know that I've really enjoyed it so far!
NotInUsages chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
It's really good so far please keep going
aku no tensai chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
YAY! I think I'll like this UnSub more than I'm supposed too
Good job with the chapter, I hope you update again soon! And about the psycho being somewhat bipolar...well, that's how most obsessions are. I don't know by experience or anything but I'd say that from the amount of episodes I watch of Criminal Minds and some other shows, and based on everything the UnSub has done so far, I'd say he's obsessed.

More than bipolarism, it's like... okay, if you really love your boyfriend/girlfriend and ask them if they love you, and they say 'no', you'd be hurt right?...That's what's happening here, except the UnSub's (btw, will he have a name soon?) his feelings are multiplied by like, 100 BECAUSE of his obsession
So he's not bipolar just really sensitive to every action and every word Reid portrays/says.

As a fact, an obsessor really does take every small action, such as a simple small smile or shifting backwards, as a sign of love or hate from the object of their affection.
They have the habit of twisting these actions as well. A forced smile will be portrayed as genuine, a shake of the head 'no' will be twisted into a 'playing hard to get'...
Anything, really, to prove that their object of affection approves of them, what they do, and loves them no matter what.

That's why it's so dangerous to be around one, especially if you're the one he/she obsesses over. Because if they DO realize that you dislike them and what they do [don't approve of them], they go berserk. Think you'll leave them and that, if they can't have you, 'no one can!'
They'll do anything in their power to make sure that you belong to them and them only one way or another. Whether through death, where they were the last to 'behold your beauty' and the last thing you see; or to somehow force you into Stockholm Syndrome.

...ANYWHO!...[Takes deep breath] ...GREAT story so far, and I can NOT wait for the next chapter. I know it's terrible of me but, don't let the team find him to quick okay? I like, messed up and possibly broken Spence I'm terrible aren't I?
Good luck with the next chapter and all the ones after it!
-AnT
BareIncident chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Update! pleaseplease
gibbsgirlie08 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
GOOD JOB MORE SOON
zeldawolf2000 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
This was a really good chapter, but I have some suggestion to make the story better.

1 Either put a lange space between scenes or put line between them. It make it easier to navigate the story.

2 Try to not to use the same subject word twice.

3 Try not to use the face "and" so much. I've noticed you make run-on sentences a lot.
Here's what I mean. This is what you wrote (I'm not try to critisize you. I'm just using it as an example.

And his breath was hot in Reid's face and his face twisted angrilly and suddently he was pushing Reid's shoulders back hard into the wall and he was kissing him roughly, biting at his bottom lip and forcing his tongue into his mouth, pushing the bony shoulders harder and harder into the concrete. He pulled away slowly, eyes calm again, then looked over and gently lick the blood from Reid's bottom lip.
and this is what it sounds like with some tweeking

Suddenly his face was inches away from Reid's, twisted in anger. he could feel the mans hot breath inches from his skin. Then, without worning, his captor pushed his shoulders back hard into the wall and kissed him roughly. He bit down on Reid's bottom lip, forcing his tongue into his captives mouth. Then, Suddenly, the man was calm again, pulling away slowly only coming back a second later to gently lick the blood off of the bite wound he had caused.

Now what sounds better? I don't mean to critisieze you work. I'm just giving you an example of how you can improve your witing skills so your stories are even more awesome. I hope you find no effence to this and that you use it to your advantage in the future.

Can't wait for the next chapter XD
ZeeZed chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Totally loving this story so far. Great plot and characterizations.
UnoriginallyAnonymous1531 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
So interesting! :)) Will check for more updates. :D
tannerose5 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
I'm not liking this more and more. Can't Hotch remember how shabbily he treated Reid?
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Is Hotch so stupid that he can't see he's the reason no one can find Reid. Does Hotch not remember that he all but dismissed Reid?
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Why was Hotch so rude to Reid? Spencer didn't do anything wrong. Right now, I don't care for this Hotch.
Mutilated Pancake chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Big brother Morgan save little brother Reid! Great job! Can't wait for the next!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »