Reviews for All's Bear in Love and War
pottersparky chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I love your talespin stories they are best. I love baloo show his pain when thinks he lose her and molly to this creep. Also how she almost told him he was the one she want. Baloo and becky love stories are so great. You should write more about their married life. You bring talespin back to life and that is reason like you do more. Please! I love part where he did not use the ring to buy the seaduck. I did send email once and it would be nice if rick sky and his team came back to fine baloo in the marry life. I can only hope to see more stories soon. Forever fan and think you.
Scruff the Rat chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Eep...O_o
Moonshade chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I loved your story! The Thembrians are my favorite! maybe you can do one were the High Marshall and his wife get into a huge argument that might split up Thembria and it's up to Baloo to fix everything? Maybe even him cross dressing to make the other spouse jealous? Just a thought lol But You're a really good writer:)
cloudsword chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Brilliant! Simply brilliant! Followed true to the Tailspin theme. And Baloo, simply wonderful. Poor Becky had to sell her dress. Can't wait to see what else you have for us. Gotta Mosey!
Jonny2b chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
To lazzy to log in

Loved the camra bit. flash flash.

He could have bought the sea duck oh well thats were my fic comes in lol
statkika12 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Good ending; I love it :)
cloudsword chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
I've been reading this and have to say, great story. You really capture the Tailspin feeling in your writing. I can't wait to read more. Gotta Mosey!
Lyssie chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Hot water in Thembria? Fat chance. Poor Spigot. He should realize that's it's a lost cause...no one will remember his name even if he is the Scourge of Sausage Creek. Isn't it Sausage Creek? *shrugs* The High Marshall has a rubber ducky? LOL Not too surprising that he's the first. Who would WANT to live in Thembria? Radar's armpit sandwich! "Fewer but better"! Thembria's a scary place to live. Good pun, "the whole deal will go sour". :) LOL! Connie deserved that facefull of champagne. Is it as big as the rock in "The Grinch"? This here is a ve-hicle. Say it with me. Ve-hicle. :) *scoffs* Kurt and Holly? Way to go, Becky! Good luck winning the election with only one arm... Did she go off in her fancy dress? She's gonna freeze in Thembria. I hope she's learned how to fly-and land. Typical Wildcat. Good thing it's a big door for all that ego to fit through. They still use bathtubs, huh? :D The helmet makes the man? Hmmm, never heard that saying before. You know it's interesting that they shoot people for the littlest thing in Thembria, but they drop bathtubs on threatening planes rather than shooting at them. Hmm. Uh-oh. How are Becky and Baloo going to get out of this one?
Jonny2b chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
oh boy rebbecca going to be shot by baloo. no ofcorse not

"Hmm...Boris, my nephew."

that was a good line.
Lyssie chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Can't forget the kitten in the tree. *disbelieving* All in one day? He sounds a little like Lockhart, doing all those amazing feats. :) Well, she is her mother's daughter after all. She "plumped back down"...not plopped? *shrugs* Holiday day. :) I like it, quicker than a flash. Hehe. Was that a short joke? Guilty. Since the dawn of time... *grins* Iron Curtain, literally. Why is there a pyramid made of glasses? Oh, yeah, it's Louie's... That's the Thembrian way all right. Executed then tried. Space between "doeverything", Ann. ;P De-solve? O-kay. A to Z. *grins* Space between "ofCape". Where are your red squiggly lines? ;) Yeah, keeping repeating it and he'll believe it in a year or two. Well, he IS Papa Bear, after all. *rolls eyes* Of course it's brand new if it's the first of its kind. Oh, I would feel insulted. Classic? Hmph. Thirteen and a half. Give me a break. He and Lockhart would have some contest spouting off all their awards. Can you imagine? :D Is there going to be a poem about the Scarlet Pimpernel soon? Someone to draw the fire, er, I mean, attention. No longer available? That doesn't bode well. Flattery will get you anywhere. It's always a dark and snowy night in Thembria. You NEVER say that, especially when you're already in trouble. You'd think he'd learn. Of course he's going to freeze, what else is there to do in Thembria? Pretty good, Ann, make some mo'. :)
Sporktacular chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I'm really excited to see a new TaleSpin story from you. Can't wait for the next part!
Jonny2b chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Cold water war intreating . you do know that the cold war statred after WWII.

anyway "Then the Papa Bear said, 'Someone's been eating my porridge'. And the Mama Bear said, 'Someone's been eating my porridge'. And the Baby Bear said..."

Snoooooorrrre!

was veryy funny. animorphic bears reading about humans and porege is funny
Historian1912 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow. I'm pleasantly surprised to see a new story from you. Your writing ability hasn't dropped any since last time, not that I thought it would.

Just out of curiousity, is there any reason the Colonel here is a Southerner? I've personally grown tired of Southern steriotypes, particularly when they're supposed to be the bad guys. The way of talking is okay. Having him be the bad guy is slightly irritating. Oh, well. It's your story. Good luck, and I hope to see more from you soon.
James7912b chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I love your stuff! You capture the spirit of the series wonderfully!