Reviews for A Dream Come True
Please keep writing this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love it but why would u put ur chapters on Twitter it doesn't make sense(no offense) but what if some
e ppl do.t have a Twitter account what are gonna do then cause I'm pretty aure you'll lose reviews.
williams1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Love the set up of the story and would love to read it but I don't do twitter, is there an other way for me to read it?
nayaleaamber2013 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Tht was gud/awesome
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I really enjoyed your set up and version of Bella. I like how Tanya came in and seems to know what she wants and isn't holding back... much ;)

I don't do Twitter, but would love to read more. So let me know if you have it up somewhere else, won't you?
Baccan chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Please continue with this, I'm really enjoying it so far. :)
lil-liberator chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Please update soon
saint21 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Interesting. Please, update soon.
Ulster Gold chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Hey Athlete, looking forward to chapter 2!
I've never read a fic where Bella moved to Alaska, but I like your story so far and would enjoy reading more.

Nice one about the security guard, would the other staff be so agreeable? (barring of course, Tanya)
I just skimmed through your story again and noticed, Bella doesn't know Miss Denali's first name - or at least, it hasn't been mentioned to her - is Bella just going to refer to her as 'Miss Denali' when they go on these outings?
And who was the blonde guy, sounds like a real prince. Seems like you've already got a rival set up for Bella at the school - it occurs to me, Bella can't be the only one seeking scouts...

Hope to be reading a 2nd chapter soon, keep writing!
Patricia Mikaelson chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
hee i like the star of this fic but, it has almost 8 month, without a uptdate, come on continue, i like futa/bella fics but there are just a few
wolfdagger chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
please update pretty please this is the first story ive read and its amazing
darlowjenny chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
very good story please update :)
Firepaw15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
cool start. can't wait for more
BoereTannie chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
sounds interesting, don't stop
buffy94 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
good story very exciting please update