Reviews for Hana
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Great story

This is how to edit already publish chapters:

1. Click on "Manage Stories".

2. Click the "edit" button of the story you wish to edit.

3. To make changes to the actual content of the story, click "Content/Chapters" near the top of the page.

4. Next to each chapter you will see four buttons. I will explain each of these in turn:

Edit: to change the chapter title and its position. Simply click it, make the changes then click "save". NOT for changing the content of the chapter.

Delete (del): Pretty obvious. Delete the chapter.

Export (exp): Very useful, moves a copy of the chapter to your doc(ument) manager. A copy of the chapter you export also remains where it is, you can replace it later.

Backup (dl): Bring up a page with only the text of your story on, convenient for copying and pasting back into word (or equivalent).

6. What you do next depends on how much editing you have to do. If you only have to change a few typos, then it's probably easiest to do it in the editor provided in the doc manager:

i. Click "Export". A link to the exported chapter in the document manager (Doc Manager) is provided. Click that and move on to step iv.

Alternatively

ii. Click "Doc Manager" on the left of the screen. You are shown a list of documents that are available in the Doc Manager.

iii. Click "Edit/Preview" for the chapter required.

iv. Make the changes.

v. Click "Save changes".

vi. Follow the steps for "adding a chapter" above, simply selecting to "replace" the chapter you have edited.

If you have a copy saved to your hard drive that is exactly the same as is up on the site, then simply edit on your computer and resubmit it. Follow the instructions for "adding a chapter", using step 6 ii).

If you don't have the original document anymore, you can download a backup copy from ffnet.

i. Click "backup"

ii. In the new window simply highlight the text (or press Ctrl A)

iii. Right click anywhere on it

iv. Click "copy"

v. Open up a new word document

vi. Right click in the blank space (or click "edit")

vii. Click "paste"

viii. Make your changes, remembering to save them at the end

ix. Follow the instructions for "adding a chapter", using step 6 ii)
Winx chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
How about you join this Wikia as it really good but removes the spaces first:

all- movies - fanon - and- fandom . Wikia wiki /All_ Movies _ Fanon_ and_ Fandom_ Wiki

Also this story is very good.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
I don't think you need to rewrite this. Maybe just have her develop in a sequel or two? Maybe showing her adjusting to palace life? But either way, it's your call.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Nice job of showing what Hana would and wouldn't know; not every writer keeps everything in accordance with the time of the setting. Genie showing modern technological things is acceptable anywhere, due to his magic. Hana doesn't have magic, so she can't go to the future and find out what they're called; e.g. microphone and car. Nice job in keeping it together like this!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Hana? Horrible liar? She did well blending in with Aladdin's family member ruses, didn't she? I think she's underestimating herself, which might go well with her character in this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
You had Aladdin comment on a missing insult from the prince; he called him a street rat, but not "worthless" like in the movie. Trivial, yes, but it would cause less confusion for those who didn't see it, however unlikely that would seem.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
You are a great writer! You should totally write more chapters where Hana falls in love with someone close to jasmine or the genie! She and the genie would be awesome together
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
I like your story. You did a great job on it.
Sharpay Evans 11 chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
Take your time!
Sharpay Evans 11 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Oh it's over!
Karona BHM chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
AWWWWW HAPPY ENDING *sniffle* great job on finally finishing the story ) I loved it!
Cutterpillow chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
"Looks like he's going to kill us with bad jokes." I mumbled.

AWESOMEST. PART. EVER.

This is the last chapter..? :(

But wait, I've read something about a sequel though... I'm looking forward to it!

xx

Cutterpillow
Sharpay Evans 11 chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
I am surprised Aladdin didn't freeze!
Karona BHM chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
oh man i love aladdin fanfics. and i'd say for your first you're doing a really good job. i can't wait to hear what happens in the end to hana and prince ali. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Cutterpillow chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
Last tip.

If the scene focuses on Aladdin more, then maybe you should write another scne that focuses more on Hna,a not just having her blindly nod, or agree, or witness. At the very least though, make Hana say some... additional comments.

That's it!