Reviews for Hana
Winx chapter 1 . 1/6
How about you join this Wikia as it really good but removes the spaces first:

all- movies - fanon - and- fandom . Wikia wiki /All_ Movies _ Fanon_ and_ Fandom_ Wiki

Also this story is very good.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
I don't think you need to rewrite this. Maybe just have her develop in a sequel or two? Maybe showing her adjusting to palace life? But either way, it's your call.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Nice job of showing what Hana would and wouldn't know; not every writer keeps everything in accordance with the time of the setting. Genie showing modern technological things is acceptable anywhere, due to his magic. Hana doesn't have magic, so she can't go to the future and find out what they're called; e.g. microphone and car. Nice job in keeping it together like this!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Hana? Horrible liar? She did well blending in with Aladdin's family member ruses, didn't she? I think she's underestimating herself, which might go well with her character in this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
You had Aladdin comment on a missing insult from the prince; he called him a street rat, but not "worthless" like in the movie. Trivial, yes, but it would cause less confusion for those who didn't see it, however unlikely that would seem.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
You are a great writer! You should totally write more chapters where Hana falls in love with someone close to jasmine or the genie! She and the genie would be awesome together
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
I like your story. You did a great job on it.
Sharpay Evans 11 chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
Take your time!
Sharpay Evans 11 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Oh it's over!
Karona BHM chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
AWWWWW HAPPY ENDING *sniffle* great job on finally finishing the story ) I loved it!
Cutterpillow chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
"Looks like he's going to kill us with bad jokes." I mumbled.

AWESOMEST. PART. EVER.

This is the last chapter..? :(

But wait, I've read something about a sequel though... I'm looking forward to it!

Sharpay Evans 11 chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
I am surprised Aladdin didn't freeze!
Karona BHM chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
oh man i love aladdin fanfics. and i'd say for your first you're doing a really good job. i can't wait to hear what happens in the end to hana and prince ali. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Cutterpillow chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
Last tip.

If the scene focuses on Aladdin more, then maybe you should write another scne that focuses more on Hna,a not just having her blindly nod, or agree, or witness. At the very least though, make Hana say some... additional comments.

That's it!

Please update soon!

Cutterpillow chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Oh yeah. So you've fixed the spacing. That's good. I like how you made Hana not know about the microphone. That's awesome. (from chapter 5. I forgot to put it there.)