Reviews for Story Telling
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is the second Parasol Protectorate FF I've read. I have the five books and then some. Why I never saw Prudence as Tarabotti's grandchild mistifies me. How I never saw Alexia through Lyall's eyes-as a child of Tarabotti-also mistifies me. You brought this into my head after reading the entry. Thanks x3 And good job. I love Lyall.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Please write more!
JenEvan chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Love the warmth in the interaction between godfather and god daughter, as they sit down and share a tale of a departed loved-one. Nice.
annie chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I really like it. Especially because lyall comes out of his shell a bit. Please continue with the story, I rathet enjoyed it.
jmint945 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I liked it. It made me sad thinking back to the journal she would not have read.
galaxysoup chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
There is so appallingly little fanfiction in this fandom that it was a true delight to come across such a gem. I love the sweet melancholy you manage to capture and you have some very nice insights on the story's characters. Thank you for sharing!
TheDuchessTab chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Please continue! I always thought the book should have went into greater detail about Lyall and Alessandro's sad but great love affair! I love the books and have the next one pre ordered so please continue as I look forward to more! I too think Prudence will be a Daddy's girl and have the pack wrapped completely around her finger but I know that Alexia and her will have a special bond as well!
Republic-Of-Heaven chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is great! I love your imagining of Prudence - we'll just have to see what she actually ends up being like. I love the way you show Lyall's thoughts up to where he discovers what Prudence knows - it all seems in character and is pretty sad!
Squire chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh my god, this is everything I've ever wanted from this fandom, thank you fjdksljf