Reviews for Picking up the Pieces
sarahmicaela88 chapter 25 . 11/30/2016
So is this story done.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 21 . 11/29/2016
Ok thats kinda cruel its like she went through a vamp transformation slowly.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
Feelings like that are never good. Usually means Teddy boy or another vamp is around. Or something worse.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
They are both so messed up.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
If Jake was in such a stable and good relationship then why give it up? If it was so good he wouldnt have felt the need to explore anything with Bea. If the relationship was so stable then he would have stayed. His relationship obviously had a shelf life and it just passed.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
Dont understand why this story is rated M. Bea is still throwing herself a pity party. She still seems to think that her whole immediate universe is just about her, everyone else be damned. Shes still selfish.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
The poor boy isnt a monk so of course he's not immune to her. The one that wasnt being fair here is Bea. She knew exactly how the poor kid gets affected by her and yet she just thought about her again. Which is typical.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
Really wouldnt care for it. But one thing I actually see now is that Bea has a backbone here. Clearly she could have used it more with her old family cause quite frankly she was their fucking door mat. She was the perfect sub and pet to them. Quite frankly I dont knw how she never saw it that way.
Now she's in La Push where people wont be treating her like a kicked puppy and buying her pity party. And shes starting to realize that, its frustrating her that she cant get these people to swallow her crap like she did with Charlie. Quite frankly the only thing thats not making him parade her with explinations is that he's afraid she'll bolt again. But he should rip into her. If anyone deserves to do it more than anyone its him.
Bea has no right to feel jealous. She got her husband she was married to the perfect man. So she should have no complaints. And Jake shouldnt feel guilty. He's happy with Lila. Let it be.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Sorry but I cant find any sympathy of this girl or empathy. Because Jake was right. If she had mentioned the danger she was in Jake could have protected her. But no she had no faith in the wolves. Which means she had no faith in Jake. That says alot in its self.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Would've had Leah bite into her more but yeah. I'm proud of Leah.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
Nope it doesnt thw poor boy went through Tarturus for that bitch and she probably didnt even fathom it.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Well being Ted is enough to make it fall apart.
Samie chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
I read your entire story, and I loved it! It is so hard to find a J/B fanfic that I don't lose interest in. Than you so, so, so much! You are a life saver;)
Samie chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
So far, I am loving this story! Can't wait for more!
alixandria chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
loved this story, wish there was a sequal tho, you rock! :-) :-) :-) :-)