Reviews for Maple & Birds
Yaastiel.the.FandoManiac chapter 72 . 4/17
A coaster of emotions and a beautiful ending
AMAZING
LOVE YOU STORIES
likikoari chapter 72 . 3/15
inspiration
likikoari chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
you typed shit 106 times in a row. impressive. also so far AMAZING! ah this story made me cry! made me fear! I care about the characters and all that stuff~ keep writing girl!
likikoari chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
this is wonderful and halarious. Hetalia high school host club in a way! lolz
HetalianOtaku chapter 72 . 8/22/2016
That was awesome! Honestly one of the best things I've ever read. Imma go favourite you know, kay? I love this story, I love your writing, I love PruCan, and I love the thought of a sequel *hint hint*.
Guest chapter 72 . 2/18/2016
This is one of the best hetalia fanfics ive read in a long left me a sobbing mess and I loved every second of it .the plot was beautiful. the ending was perfectly done .your grammar is great and everything here was just perfect. You are extremely talented/gifted
Please keep doing what you're doing
Brieann1 chapter 72 . 12/21/2015
Omg... I'm in tears... I have no words
zen4365 chapter 72 . 12/5/2015
Amazing. Just pure amazing. Took me on an emotional rollercoaster but it was amazing. And that ending was perfect! Gah keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 72 . 11/12/2015
Hey you :)
Your story changed my life
It was the best story I've ever read I'm really sad that it is over now Your gramatik is not that bad as you always say. In my opinion it's pretty good :) This story had been a very heart breaking story and i just loved it. I got stucked to this story very hard I just couldn't stop
However keep going you're awesome !
DeadEndGlitch chapter 28 . 8/30/2015
I just found this in my bookmarks... Welp I forgot the story I put it off so long
Mekayla chapter 37 . 8/3/2015
Yay Americas alive...whom I thought was dead...Gilbert whom I thought would die...Canada whom I thought died...yay they're all alive! He...he*awkward laugh*
Mekayla chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
Omg at that teen fanfiction oine Gil XD
Mekayla chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
DAMN CLIFFHANGER!
Clear-Colors chapter 72 . 7/11/2015
I cried three times. That was truly beautiful. Maybe a short sequel someday?
Guest chapter 72 . 6/28/2015
Loved it. Couldn't put it down and this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. The plot was amazing.
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »