Reviews for Fallen Beneath the Spotlight
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Man i just loved it and lets face it fics for this pair are just few and far in between! ! So you know finding this gem just made my day.
ScissorLuv94 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Loved it! Do more! Do more!
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Well this is the best Jade/Andre fic I've come across, especially in terms of characterization and writing. I'd consider it one of the best Victorious fanfictions I've read too.

Maybe I like this so much because I can only take this pairing in small doses, where Andre has a small one sided crush and Jade appreciates that someone has a genuine respect for her talent. (I'm more of a Beck/Jade fan.)

The dialogue between the two was realistic and the way they progressed towards opening up to each other was very natural, not trite and you never had them out of character. I never felt like any line was a plot device or anything. I dislike it when people exaggerate character traits, which they do on the show sometimes, but you had me convinced that these moments could play out between the two of them. Also, you have Sikowitz down to a T. I really enjoyed him calling Jade Miss boastful pants, as well as his roasting marshmellows and "Andre, try to kiss more like Beck" lines. Actually, everything he said was great.

Really, I could gush about the entire fic forever. So glad I found this. :)
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Sorry that I hadn't reviewed earlier; my laptop charger is broken, and it can be this pain in the butt trying to write a decent review. But yeah. I did like this a lot; I think Jandre is kind of cute even though I like Bade best. (Not Bori, though; never Bori.) I just feel like sometimes Beck isn't always the best boyfriend, seeing as how Jade can feel so insecure about their relationship, and I think Andre would be a good boyfriend for her if they end up permanently broken up. God, I'm rambling. Sorry. But I feel a little toi lazy to erase all of that. Anyway, I think you did a really good job capturing Jade and Andre's possible relationships and their personalities.
yunadance6 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I thought it was really good! Probably one of the best I've read about Andre and Jade.
Millena48 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
You have no idea how much I love this story. Honestly. It's romantic, they do not come out of their character, not even sikowitz. is one of my favorite story fanfition. There is so much more than I want to say but I can not because I know little English and don't trust much in translators. Although I'm using one right now In general, a story is well written and I loved it very much! Thank you for writing it.
americanhoney139 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
OMG i thought it was really cute. I wish u were doing a sequel or something... but it is a oneshot as u mention on the bottom. I can totally see them geting together in my mind. I've never really liked stories that dont have a definite ending, but i did like yours because you kind of pushed them in the right direction for the reader to know they end up together.
Gohanroxme chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I really liked it, the dialouge, and even Jade thinking it was so sweet for Andre to make that song for her. They were both in character!
DariusWOW chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I like the pairing, I like the scenario, and I like how well you brought it to life. Wonderful work.
xwhenyourenotdown chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awwww, this is adorable. I love happy Jade.

I did think the play was a bit cliche and dramatic. However, so is every play they have done on the show. Until your Author’s Note, I entirely thought that you were just imitating those plays and thought you did an awesome job. (Granted, I’m sure actually watching Andre and Jade perform it would make it much more sad and emotional)

Your characterization is generally spot-on - the conversation about love between Andre and Jade was excellent and seemed perfectly in-line with what they would think. I feel like Sikowitz is a hard character to get right (whacky, but not too whacky) and yours was delightful.

I was a bit surprised when Jade opened up to Andre about her insecurities regarding Tori. It doesn't seem like Jade and Andre are really that close in the show... but then again in "Jade Dumps Beck" she's spilling away to Tori who she (allegedly) hates at this point, so once I thought about it, it’s not out of character at all.

I would love you to continue this because I want to hear your take on what would happen next with these two. I appreciate that you won't, so please consider this more of a complement than a request :)
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I really loved your story, and I didn't find your play dialogue to be cheesy at all. I was SOO thankful that Andre didn't slip up and say "Jade" instead of April, that would have been cheesy but the way your wrote the play April Showers wasn't to me. This whole story was very sweet and realistic. I love the nervous Andre who tries to find out what Jade thinks, about him. And when Andre says "I think you're beautiful" my heart almost melted. I also love the way Jade stares ahead so shocked that Andre wrote a song for her. I felt that the emotions were so well written and beautifully worked together. Great fic, I'm not asking for a sequel, just more amazing stories like this!