Reviews for Idol Series
tryness chapter 21 . 1/8
I really want to see next chapter, though I can't do English well... I will wait next one.
Lazy chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
I don't know how high school relationships and crushes work; I'm usually so detached from the people around me that I stop caring. But, I don't know if a simple crush could cause booming feelings of happiness upon sight. I'd get it if it were full-fledged love, but Ayase hasn't really had time for her emotions to develop that far, as of yet.
Maybe her teenage mind is exaggerating or something...

Just tossing in my two cents is all. Good work thus far, but mind your conjunctions.
Silent Hero 13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Short, but nice chapter! :D looking forward to the rest.
duane.viray chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
Your story is so amazing!
I was merely astonished on how you portrays Ayase's route!
I was really glad that someone like you made a story for the best girl! It was really a good help for my uneasiness due to the fact that... (He Rejected her in the anime) I was really on Rage mode at that time i being thinking about Rage quitting or even forgetting about the events that had happen after her confession!
It really has a good plot both unique at outside and inside . I am being thinking that it could qualify as a alternate ending for Oreimo's Ayasexkyosuke route!.
Thanks a lot!
Please continue about the good endings I guess :D
Msmusicful chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
Plz write more chapters!
regfurby chapter 21 . 2/1/2014
New chapter looks good, but there're quite a few issues with the punctuation... it's almost as if your language settings screwed up somehow and started inserting in random kanji here and there while removing random words to balance it out.

Other than that just waiting to see how this arc plays out. Nice story.
Babylonius chapter 21 . 1/31/2014
im realy happy with the new chapter and i realy cannot wait for the next one, and especialy if the next one is gonna be in Ayase's or Kirino's point of view :3
ItsComplicatedOkay chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Nice little story you got going here. Everyone's in character, and the plot has got me hooked. Now, it isn't perfect. I find the switching of POV just to repeat the same things from a different perspective plain annoying. To take this into cinematography terms, if you have nothing to cut to, don't cut. If you're gonna bother switching POVs, make sure that the character isn't merely retelling the earlier chapter. No need to go all Endless Eight on us (okay, it's not THAT bad). You did rectify this problem in the latest chapter with the joint POV thing you've got going, so that's nice. Also, I'm a little disappointed at the lack of Ruri scenes, but that isn't what you're going for, so it's fine. Next, some Japanese terms you used are misspelled. For example, you put Sempai instead of Senpai (common mistake) and Tadaiema instead of Tadaima. To fix it, either do better research, or omit Japanese terms entirely. They won't be missed all that much. All in all, keep up the good work!

PS: The end to the series kinda sucks, even with the OVA specials. SPOILER Kirino and Kyousuke get together for just a few months, and at the end of those months... they broke up!? All those sacrifices, all those cut-of ties from the likes of Ayase, Kuroneko, and Manami... wasted? Ugh, fukou da. END SPOILER
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
It's a pretty solid portrayal of Ayase IMO. Good chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Good job, looks interesting
Hello chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Please continue to write this story. I was disappointed with the novels ending and I like how this one is progressing. It would be interesting to see Kyousuke's reaction to finding out that Ayase and Kirino both love him [of course we see this in the novels but I'd like to see your take on it with this version of Kyousuke (meaning he isn't an ultra Sis-Con in this story)].
Leonkam96 chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Ur story is better than anime since anime version he reject ayase ... Hope u post more frequently :) the story was sooooooo good
TGxSTep chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Hi, I like this fic as I am interested on seeing Kyou/Ayase pairing.

Your writing style is also ok, hope to see you develop more as you go.

I'll look forward to your story.

Cheers
samuraikeichii chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
Interested to know what happens next I enjoy this story Immensely. Good job.
roundedrocks chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
I am enjoying your story (very much!)
Thanks for write it!