Reviews for Did You Know?
Thenchick chapter 9 . 4/29
Post more plz
lastcrazyhorn chapter 3 . 4/14
Are you entirely clear about the whole concept now, or would you prefer a few hand-drawn pictures, or perhaps puppets? As I recall from your past behavior, you seem to be especially fond of puppets."

*snickers madly*
mamabear888 chapter 1 . 4/8
Are you ever going to finish this story? I really like it & would love to read the rest of it.
marietta chapter 9 . 3/15
Just stumbled upon this today and read it straight through! The basic premise is incredible and far-reaching. It's sad that you never finished it.

Kudos on the most ORIGINAL idea I've seen in years!
Pyrane chapter 9 . 2/23
Thanks for the story, and I hope you will continu it
See you !

***Pyrane***
rell chapter 9 . 2/21
Wow shock after shock. A very enjoyable story. Hoefully there will be more.
What was all that start about? Read about 4 chapters and im closing this page down
michehp chapter 9 . 2/7
We need more! Any other secrets? How's Draco going to take it? Can we get Gabriel taking down Severus?
betty4794 chapter 9 . 1/28
woohoo i can't believe that sybill is harry's cousin... completely unexpected... please update... can't wait to find out what happens next...
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 1/25
riveting story, hope life gives you the opportunity to complete it. I am so interested to know what is going to happen to all.
jesskalynn4 chapter 9 . 1/25
I so wish you would start updating this again.
geetac chapter 9 . 1/22
I like the chapter very much.
phoenix-rob chapter 9 . 1/7
I know its been a while since this story was updated but I would love to know more.
Explore more of Sirius and Harry's bonding with their sexy men and the end of the Percy family trial.
Please consider updating...
Flying Chrissy chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Cool update! Look forward to the next update.
chipndip022 chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
Where did you go? Come back and finish the story!