Reviews for Did You Know?
whitebuffalowmn chapter 9 . 4/10
Oh the plot thickens! what an interesting thought, that Sybill Trelawny is related to up the great work! Thank you for your time and effort on our behalf.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 8 . 4/10
Is there going to be a male pregnancy or two in this story? you've got me hooked and addicted on this story!

Thank you for your time and effort on our behalf.
i absolutely adore the way you love smut
it is fantastic - the best kind
and the humour! it's just hilarious
liuythgr chapter 9 . 4/2
great story, please continue. will harry and sirius be pregnant? will harry and lucius marry?
Houdiji chapter 9 . 3/31
Yay harry has a family
Hainbuche chapter 9 . 3/21
das ist mitunter eine der besten storys die ich je gelesen habe! es macht mir sehr viel spaß sie zu lesen. lg hayne
oh wow
this is... wow
i just love this so very much
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,446.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
flaming-rainbows chapter 9 . 3/11
Fantastic story, I just wish there was more.
Cersesi chapter 9 . 3/4
I like it.
belquat chapter 9 . 3/3
You have this amazing plot about family lines and shipping. And the decent-talent?skill? to write this. I LOVE you. Ugh I know this fic was last updated 2012.. but y'know this is like when you babble about something to someone else you think is not listening. I do hope you'e still alive and well and will update this.
Nilyenea chapter 8 . 2/25
This is one of your stories that I love and partially because of your OC's. Typically I do not care for OC's as a large part of a story line. You, however blend new with existing very well. I really hope that you are able to update your stories soon.
The arithmancer chapter 9 . 2/16
Wow. I do hope you complete this, it's a completely mind blowing, yet believable, rewrite of the saga. Love Harry ans Sieius getting their soul mates.
ChasityGeek chapter 9 . 2/14