Reviews for Did You Know?
LunarMidnight chapter 9 . 7/18
Please please right more when you have the time, this is hilarious! :D
yngoldfogee chapter 9 . 5/11
I continue to read your stories periodically {while checking much more often to see if you've been able to update} and love them as much as I did on the first reading.

I also admit to being extremely peeved at those who have made it difficult for you to update. Not knowing how it works on the site, but would it be possible to get another user name or have another user upload for you?
Elaine's Spike chapter 9 . 5/10
having found this story again, i was disappointed to find no new updates. I hope you can get back into this story again because i really enjoy it.
Let's get this party started!
We love all your work but are so so eager for more chapters! Especially of this and 'schooled'. You build up our anticipation wonderfully but then we don't know if you are coming back...we hope you do as we love your imagination!
Stop spelling magic with a fucking k
babytiger-lover chapter 1 . 4/10
Oo
I know it unlikely that you will continue to update, but I have to state that this story is worth continuing. The plot holds so many twists and turns that are unexpected and have not been done. Absolutely adore.
dettyfan chapter 9 . 2/22
terrific AU. are you gong to keep going/? thank u
CharmedArtist chapter 9 . 2/11
The plot thickens... Excellent story!
Bast Misao chapter 9 . 1/16
I have found this story to be very entertaining and I hope that you will find the time to update it someday soon.
Phetalla chapter 9 . 1/8
Really enjoying your work. Looking forward to reading updates
Oogies4u chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
oh wow.. can not wait for more :)
GoddessOfTheOceanAndMishief chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
HA! I knew it was tom riddle in the portrait ;)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 9 . 12/15/2015