Reviews for Did You Know?
Steelo chapter 9 . 8/18
I am really enjoying this story. I do hope you decide to write more. I'll keep you on alert so I do not miss any updates.
Athena Wiley chapter 9 . 7/27
I greatly enjoyed my 3rd read through. I hope everything is all right with you and you can get back to posting soon.
littleelfmom chapter 9 . 7/25
I know that this has been written a few years ago but I do hope that you finish this. I love the story line and am waiting to see what comes up during the trial. I also know how life can interfere with plans, as the saying goes the best aid plans of mice and men...I hope you do reconsider and finish this fix. I believe that you have a great gift and am interested in where this story goes.
musicalradiance chapter 9 . 7/3
Oh I quite enjoyed reading this! The well-played manipulations of Albus, the casual yet earth-shaking taken-downs by Harry, the carefully woven intricacies of the relationships of our main characters, all are very enjoyable to read!
michehp chapter 5 . 5/29
wyrdsmith, after a long week I started re-reading Did You Know and just wanted to tell you how much I love this story. You are one of a few authors who make me laugh out loud when I'm reading. Cheers!
Thenchick chapter 9 . 4/29
Post more plz
lastcrazyhorn chapter 3 . 4/14
Are you entirely clear about the whole concept now, or would you prefer a few hand-drawn pictures, or perhaps puppets? As I recall from your past behavior, you seem to be especially fond of puppets."

*snickers madly*
mamabear888 chapter 1 . 4/8
Are you ever going to finish this story? I really like it & would love to read the rest of it.
marietta chapter 9 . 3/15
Just stumbled upon this today and read it straight through! The basic premise is incredible and far-reaching. It's sad that you never finished it.

Kudos on the most ORIGINAL idea I've seen in years!
Pyrane chapter 9 . 2/23
Thanks for the story, and I hope you will continu it
See you !

***Pyrane***
rell chapter 9 . 2/21
Wow shock after shock. A very enjoyable story. Hoefully there will be more.
What was all that start about? Read about 4 chapters and im closing this page down
michehp chapter 9 . 2/7
We need more! Any other secrets? How's Draco going to take it? Can we get Gabriel taking down Severus?
betty4794 chapter 9 . 1/28
woohoo i can't believe that sybill is harry's cousin... completely unexpected... please update... can't wait to find out what happens next...
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 1/25
riveting story, hope life gives you the opportunity to complete it. I am so interested to know what is going to happen to all.