Reviews for Did You Know?
rozielrie chapter 9 . 6/18
Hope u come back with this story i can't help to wonder what will happen next,this is a very long cliffhanger u know
Hopw u update this again
Have a good day
Hornbugv chapter 9 . 6/16
As with many others, I can only hope your family and yourselves crisis's abate and you once again prosper. I also hope that you will soon be able to update. I think the story's of a wordsmith by the name of Wyrdsmith need to be told.
U can't leave me hanging. It was just getting good. Also Gabriel is controlling sirius way too much. It's hot and all at times. But way too controlling.
Selia chapter 2 . 5/11
Y la casa black ?
redfox-9 chapter 9 . 4/9
Your stories are amazing.
I read schooled no less than three times. And this one two. Usually, I don't read stories that are not finished or haven't been updated for a long time. However, yours truly are too amazing to pass. I'm hooked.
You are a great writer and I hope to see your stories updated in the future.
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 3/31
Desperately awaiting the next update! Two cliffhangers in one chapter! You are almost outdoing yourself!

Will Lucius try unneccessarily to protect his Harry all fall at His Lord's feet?
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 9 . 2/7
Update please!
Calmzone1 chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
This is such a brilliant story. I love the fact that Albus' machinations just continue to be exposed. What on earth was Albus' reason to use Sybil the way he did? I hope RL decides to give you a break and a huge helping of energy and inspiration. I read this a while ago, probably when I first came across the HP fandom when I still couldn't hold a book and needed to read. And then I lost it again, so I'm glad I rediscovered you.
Asclepias chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Hello will you be updating this story anytime soon please do it is fascinating thank you
LunarMidnight chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
Please please right more when you have the time, this is hilarious! :D
yngoldfogee chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
I continue to read your stories periodically {while checking much more often to see if you've been able to update} and love them as much as I did on the first reading.

I also admit to being extremely peeved at those who have made it difficult for you to update. Not knowing how it works on the site, but would it be possible to get another user name or have another user upload for you?
Elaine's Spike chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
having found this story again, i was disappointed to find no new updates. I hope you can get back into this story again because i really enjoy it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Let's get this party started!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
We love all your work but are so so eager for more chapters! Especially of this and 'schooled'. You build up our anticipation wonderfully but then we don't know if you are coming back...we hope you do as we love your imagination!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
Stop spelling magic with a fucking k