Reviews for Did You Know?
Lady Night-Owl chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
I really really REALLY hope, you are going to continue this one ;-)
Herald-MageAnduli chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
I must de-lurk and comment on this, I know you've seem my PM messages but still, I just LOVE this story. Take your time, I know what it's like to have a funky real-life. (stares at Moon, which I just updated after 2 months) *whistles*, yeah...

GREAT!
Basill chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Oh my, the last of the Slytherin line does live and she's Harrys cousin. How interesting this story is and I do hope you update it sometime. You are one of the best authors I have ever read, fan-fic and otherwise.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
More please! XD
Sar'Kalu chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Honestly interesting take, I approve. I look forward to you completing this someday.

Regards, AHBK1
Master-of-Masters chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
What the Fudge?!
that...is... surprising
pleas update
Ja Ne
Elistone chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
wow love this story cant wait for an update, definitely subscribing
choirbandgeek chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Im glad that I am rereading this because I totally missed the part about Harry and Trelawny being related! Keep up the good work I cant wait to see what happens next.
DarthSolus chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
What I wouldn't have given to see Lucius Malfoy's face just then, having just realized who the crimson eyed man has to be!

And Minerva is not the only one trying not to die of shock. Albus did WHAT to Sybil? She's not insane? And he stole half her life from her? And she's Harry's cousin?

Dear me, someone has a lot of explaining to do! More please, I can't wait!
DarthSolus chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
This is the most touching chapter of this story so far. The way Gabriel cares for and about Sirius...it brings tears to my eyes. How Sirius has even made it this far is beyond me. And even more for the clearly passionate, troubled Thomas and his companion. I cannot wait to see them in Session!
DarthSolus chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
That was oddly sweet. I often don't like the whole fated mates thing where the submissive partner has no choice, but you make it so RIGHT. And Wulfric and Riddle at the end are...well...touching together. You have no rival when it comes to making portraints REAL.

By the way, could I maybe just ask not to bash on Severus too much? I happen to like the man.

Anyway, I am REALLY looking forward to seeing more of Wulfric and Riddle!
DarthSolus chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Loved the interplay between Sirius and Harry. I also love the care that Harry has for Minerva, and Lord Ogden is definitely likely to be pleasant company for her. And thank you also for taking care of Narcissa. I'm glad you established her happiness before setting her aside; so many authors don't.

Gods, Lucius Malfoy losing control...can anything be sweeter? I can't think of anything right now. Though I would LOVE to see them dare to lose control of themselves in Session...I think Amelia would be leading the cheers to encourage them on!

And it's clear as day that a mating bond has snapped into place between them.

Now, red eyes...hmmm...I wonder who that could be!
DarthSolus chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I think Amelia could use a glass of Ogden's too! Man, what a woman (and with a conscience too)! Maybe if wizarding Britain could be talked into parting with her, we could borrow her for the American Congress. Then, maybe, we could get something done!

And Sirius. Oh, my heart aches for him. All I can say is, thank the gods that Gabriel is there. He's going to have it rough.

So perfect.
DarthSolus chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Give Amelia a medal! Better yet, give her a look at that paper!

Oh my, Albus...I think my reaction would have been similar to that of Lucius. It's too, too perfect!

And the three men together...don't suppose we'll get to see that? No, I doubt Lucius will be inclined to share!
DarthSolus chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
So much here to comment on! And all of it incredible. Let's see. My respect for Amelia Bones grows with each glimpse of her. What the poor woman must go through dealing with Albus! I think the three lords owe her a NICE present or two, maybe even a lover of her own.

And Minerva...she is magnificent here! I've never thought of her as having a real personality, but you have proved me wrong! I definitely would not want to be on the wrong side of her steel-sharp tongue!

The Sorting Hat, I never would have imagined it having a sentient personality, much less that of a...disincarnated soul or something? Whatever, it is truly one of the most creative ideas I have ever seen.

And that last image of the three lords together...be still my heart!
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »