Reviews for Did You Know?
IcyAri chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Okay, so I may have read this one earlier, and loved it. As I was reading it again I found this:

"No person who is in attendance here during this Session will be able to communication any of the events in any way to a person who was not in attendance. "

communicate rather than communication, or disclose, I suppose.
Lithoniel chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Wow. Just...wow. I have no words to describe how utterly beautiful that intimate scene was. I love this so far - it's incredible.
butterfly1974 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love this story the planning for this story must have been crazy. I can't wait to read more and I love what you have done to the characters making them so politcally suave. It is quite inspired.
Tempest S chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
To be honest I could have done without that plot twist but I'm sure it's important if you're bringing THAT character into this story.
splotchphantom chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Very interesting. I take it that no one other than Albus Percy, had been aware of what he did to Sybill Trelawney Chapparal, prior to when she awoke when he was forced into the numerous frenum cuffs?
superbladesgirl chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Love update soon please
ray chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
beautiful fic, please write more chapters.
Stormshadow13 chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I really like all of the little twist and turns in this fic. I'm really looking forwards to seeing what happens next. Great story!
Harriverse chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
This story is so full of original and interesting plot points that I hope you might want to return to it some day. Then again, with all the plotting that went into the life Albus created, I couldn't keep everything in my head if I were creating it. Things just keep getting screwier and worse, don't they?

I wonder who Peter's mother was? Aberforth or Albus?
Gracealma chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love this story. I hope (pretty please) you can update soon. This is a second time I'm reading this story. It's great. Love the relationships between the couples.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
an interesting story. i've not quite seen it's like before. looking forward to more.
PHEONIX39 chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
Oh my! What a strange twist to an intersting story. Pleasre update soon as im interested to see what else you come up with for bad Dumbles. Will Harry know of his cousin?ill Serius share with Harry his past? Where does Remus fit in to the story(if he does) What is Sevvie's problem? What was done to him or is he just not a nice person? I have been wondering. Looking forward to reading more !CHEERS!
icefall's tears chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
So I don't think I've reviewed this particular fic of yours yet. I'm going to correct that fact right now.

With this fic you have managed to single-handedly get me into Harry/Lucius... lol I just spelled Lucius as Luscious and had to correct it. Anyway after reading this fic I started lool for other fics with that pairing and I have been having a good time. This fic is so much fun and I adore all the interesting details. Dumbledore being an *old goat* is one of my favorites as well and Lord Zabini is priceless. The miming of bets always puts my stitches.

I am so glad I found this fic. Earlier this morning I had a bad moment when I was crying because I saw something that my Dad (who died when I was 15) would have loved to witness and it broke my heart all over again to remember that he couldn't. So I came this website to find a fic to read to cheer me up and this fic was the first one that came to mind to reread. I am so glad that I did because within the first chapter I was feeling better and you had me smiling by the second one.

So thanks for sharing this fic and your gift for writing with me.

Icefall'sTears
red05 chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
cant wait for more!
angelirish21 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
I adore this story! The humor, insight and plot line are brilliant! Please update soon, I cannot wait to see where this is headed!
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »