Reviews for Did You Know?
Jannafrancine chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter. Do the evils of Albus never cease? Yet more lives he has destroyed. As a side note how are the couples going to provide heirs to their titles? Are they going to use surrogates or will Harry and Sirius become pregnant?
Jannafrancine chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter. Yay! More smut. I wonder if the ropes connecting the couples together mean they belong together or if it means something else entirely?
Jannafrancine chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter. I loved the interaction of the couples and the smutiness of the chapter. I wonder if Thomas is another of Albus' victims?
Jannafrancine chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter. Yay! Sirius has proved he is innocent. Yay! I hope the rat, his father the old goat and his uncle get life sentences in the deepest darkest cells in Azkaban (death alone is not enough punishment for them) and then when they are an inch from death being given the 'Kiss' then have their bodies destroyed so that nothing remains of them.
Jannafrancine chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter. So Lily was at least a Half-blood. I wonder is Petunia a squib or did the old goat bind her and Dudley's magic? I wonder if Aberforth knew it was Albus he was doing?
Jannafrancine chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter. Is Albus as stupid as he looks? Thinking that he could get away with the help of Fawkes? I think Fawkes is either tied to the school or the Dumbledore line either way Fawkes has recognized Harry as his rightful master. Albus should remember that Fawkes and Tavin chose to help Harry in the Chamber of Secrets probably of their own free will no matter how much he wants everyone to believe different.
Jannafrancine chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter. I wonder how Albus is going to try getting out of this?
johnny.vick chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
omg omg more more please i loved it
clearday chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Loving this story and am desperately waiting for more chapters.. :P x

brilliant!
Lady Night-Owl chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
I really really REALLY hope, you are going to continue this one ;-)
Herald-MageAnduli chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
I must de-lurk and comment on this, I know you've seem my PM messages but still, I just LOVE this story. Take your time, I know what it's like to have a funky real-life. (stares at Moon, which I just updated after 2 months) *whistles*, yeah...

GREAT!
Basill chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Oh my, the last of the Slytherin line does live and she's Harrys cousin. How interesting this story is and I do hope you update it sometime. You are one of the best authors I have ever read, fan-fic and otherwise.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
More please! XD
Sar'Kalu chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Honestly interesting take, I approve. I look forward to you completing this someday.

Regards, AHBK1