Reviews for Did You Know?
SnakesandRavens chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
How incredibly intriguing! And so cultured and mannerly and so unlike the rather helter-skelter Harry Potter of old. I like it! And I can already see that we probably have some Dumble-bashing ahead. I can't wait!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
talk about twists and turns
Shabby Abby chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
Harry's cousins with Trelawney. Wel, my mind just exploded-update quickly!
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Mwahahahahahahahah this looks JUICY!
HeartsStrenght chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I love and appreciate a lot of your stories pertaining to Hp's world. But i must say this one is one of the most riveting for me
I await patiently for un update, but in the meantime i wish you well !
Vicki chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo(take a big breath)oooooooooooooooooooooo why haven't you updated yet did we do somthing wrong did we anger the god that is the author we are on our knees here (kinda hurts) please please please can you do more chappies in all of your story's thanks ;)
danbear chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
write more
LunarCatNinja chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
This story is getting better and better!
OrnateDragon chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Love this! So glad Sirius has a mate who will give him the care he so desperately needs.
And looking forward to more! Hope your very stressful home life is improving as quickly as possible, and that nothing further hits you!
nosyrosie16 chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
IcyAri chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Okay, so I may have read this one earlier, and loved it. As I was reading it again I found this:

"No person who is in attendance here during this Session will be able to communication any of the events in any way to a person who was not in attendance. "

communicate rather than communication, or disclose, I suppose.
Lithoniel chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Wow. I have no words to describe how utterly beautiful that intimate scene was. I love this so far - it's incredible.
butterfly1974 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love this story the planning for this story must have been crazy. I can't wait to read more and I love what you have done to the characters making them so politcally suave. It is quite inspired.
Tempest S chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
To be honest I could have done without that plot twist but I'm sure it's important if you're bringing THAT character into this story.
splotchphantom chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Very interesting. I take it that no one other than Albus Percy, had been aware of what he did to Sybill Trelawney Chapparal, prior to when she awoke when he was forced into the numerous frenum cuffs?
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »