Reviews for Did You Know?
LunarCatNinja chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
This story is getting better and better!
OrnateDragon chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Love this! So glad Sirius has a mate who will give him the care he so desperately needs.
And looking forward to more! Hope your very stressful home life is improving as quickly as possible, and that nothing further hits you!
nosyrosie16 chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
WOW! DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING WITH SYBIL! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
IcyAri chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Okay, so I may have read this one earlier, and loved it. As I was reading it again I found this:

"No person who is in attendance here during this Session will be able to communication any of the events in any way to a person who was not in attendance. "

communicate rather than communication, or disclose, I suppose.
Lithoniel chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Wow. Just...wow. I have no words to describe how utterly beautiful that intimate scene was. I love this so far - it's incredible.
butterfly1974 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I love this story the planning for this story must have been crazy. I can't wait to read more and I love what you have done to the characters making them so politcally suave. It is quite inspired.
Tempest S chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
To be honest I could have done without that plot twist but I'm sure it's important if you're bringing THAT character into this story.
splotchphantom chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Very interesting. I take it that no one other than Albus Percy, had been aware of what he did to Sybill Trelawney Chapparal, prior to when she awoke when he was forced into the numerous frenum cuffs?
superbladesgirl chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Love update soon please
ray chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
beautiful fic, please write more chapters.
Stormshadow13 chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
I really like all of the little twist and turns in this fic. I'm really looking forwards to seeing what happens next. Great story!
Harriverse chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
This story is so full of original and interesting plot points that I hope you might want to return to it some day. Then again, with all the plotting that went into the life Albus created, I couldn't keep everything in my head if I were creating it. Things just keep getting screwier and worse, don't they?

I wonder who Peter's mother was? Aberforth or Albus?
Gracealma chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love this story. I hope (pretty please) you can update soon. This is a second time I'm reading this story. It's great. Love the relationships between the couples.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
an interesting story. i've not quite seen it's like before. looking forward to more.
PHEONIX39 chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
Oh my! What a strange twist to an intersting story. Pleasre update soon as im interested to see what else you come up with for bad Dumbles. Will Harry know of his cousin?ill Serius share with Harry his past? Where does Remus fit in to the story(if he does) What is Sevvie's problem? What was done to him or is he just not a nice person? I have been wondering. Looking forward to reading more !CHEERS!
527 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »