Reviews for Did You Know?
Bast Misao chapter 9 . 1/16/2016
I have found this story to be very entertaining and I hope that you will find the time to update it someday soon.
Phetalla chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
Really enjoying your work. Looking forward to reading updates
Oogies4u chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
oh wow.. can not wait for more :)
GoddessOfTheOceanAndMischief chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
HA! I knew it was tom riddle in the portrait ;)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
:D
SakuraKoi chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
OMG so good
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
I hope you will finish this story soon. Keep up the excellent writing.
c.griffith8426 chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
Love the story. Can't wait till you start writing again. Hope your life comes back into alignment so you can continue with your talents to be a true bard.
Steelo chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
I am really enjoying this story. I do hope you decide to write more. I'll keep you on alert so I do not miss any updates.
Athena Wiley chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
I greatly enjoyed my 3rd read through. I hope everything is all right with you and you can get back to posting soon.
littleelfmom chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
I know that this has been written a few years ago but I do hope that you finish this. I love the story line and am waiting to see what comes up during the trial. I also know how life can interfere with plans, as the saying goes the best aid plans of mice and men...I hope you do reconsider and finish this fix. I believe that you have a great gift and am interested in where this story goes.
musicalradiance chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
Oh I quite enjoyed reading this! The well-played manipulations of Albus, the casual yet earth-shaking taken-downs by Harry, the carefully woven intricacies of the relationships of our main characters, all are very enjoyable to read!
michehp chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
wyrdsmith, after a long week I started re-reading Did You Know and just wanted to tell you how much I love this story. You are one of a few authors who make me laugh out loud when I'm reading. Cheers!
Thenchick chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
Post more plz
lastcrazyhorn chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Are you entirely clear about the whole concept now, or would you prefer a few hand-drawn pictures, or perhaps puppets? As I recall from your past behavior, you seem to be especially fond of puppets."

*snickers madly*