Reviews for Did You Know?
pikachumomma chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Good lord Wyrd! That was amazing! Poor sirius, never really knew love and affection apart from hiss friends and godson and now has an intense mate! It'll be good for him! And truly does the old goat know no bounds?

Can't wait to see their reactions to riddle and the morning after!

Awesome job WyrdSmith! I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to see what hppens next, but I know it will be fantastic!
Angel-Hime-Chan chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
This is an amazing story. It has become more interesting. I'll be waiting for the next one.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
This story is freaking awsome! Even if the part about Aberforth fucking Dumbledore while he was in goat form may have scarred me for life. Seriously that is fucked up!
MzBellezza chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
tht was hot i wish i was harry
musme chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
I love it very much!
brighteyes343 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
update soon

i want more

this is to good
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
awsome story, and who was in the painting?
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
...'blood red eyes'? Voldemort? :o? I seriously can't wait to find out what happens in the upcoming chapters! XD!
Bellantara chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
I stumbled on this story by purest chance, and find myself reading it over and over again. Very well done! *Fans self after reading Chapter 6*

Can't wait for your next update!
slayer of destiny chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
phew...I think I may have blacked out a little then! Good Merlin you had nothing the worry about! the whole build up and then the actual fact were completely and utterly amazing. You created such an intense atmosphere around the two couples I was on the edge of my seat waiting for something! And then wow did you deliver. The tenderness that you present between the two of them while showing the lust they felt for each other was brilliant.

And I loved Ogden's reaction to the news paper and thinking Harry was trying to set him and Minnie up! And the twist with the time turner and Wulfric, perfect!
TsaeDranFiegel chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
very interesting, just found the story and can't wait for updates

I'm very curious as to what other things will be revealed

hope you continue writing

Dolphindreamer chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
This is absolutely fabulous! I've laughed so hard at so many points through this piece and I love the way you've crafted something so unique and well written! The layers of plot you have and the formality of the wizarding government is spot on and really just brilliantly worded! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for more!
cloekeet chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
This, I am happy to say, is my first review! I love this story. It's thoughtful, funny, moving and just a fun read. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter. I am pleased to find myself getting caught up in the story.
ErisMalfoy1990 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Was that Voldemort? Absolutely amazing, can't wait for the next chapter.
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
wow! talk about HOT! I'm so in love! I'm actually trying to figure what's hotter, Harry and Lucius -or- Sirius and Zibini! Ogden's response to Harry asking him to have dinner with his headmistress was so funny! OMG!

Once again your desrciption was out of this world! Great job and I can't wait for more!
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »