Reviews for Did You Know?
DracoRiddlePotter chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Whoa! This story packs a punch! I love it so far! Cheers!
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
I am so glad that all four are actually going to be connected. I cannot wait to see what is going on with the others and for more of the trials.
Arithmancy Master chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
You have two kids and you stay up all night writing. What on earth do you do during the day? Hopefully it doesn't involve driving or operating heavy machinery.

(For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not expecting an answer to this question.)

Loved the contraction of Percy vessel into Percival.

Also liked the way the legal title to the Dumbledore name came through Lily.

Not keen on the idea that Harry and Lucius seem to have not met before (maybe the Dobby incident etc didn't happen?) and that they seem to attracted to one another based solely on physical attributes.
Arithmancy Master chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Hmm, not so keen on this chapter. I am very much enjoying the storyline and the originality, but ...

Everyone seemed able to speak out, too many gratuitous comments, I'd have preferred something closer to the procedures in a court of law. Also, Harry etc. have rambled a great deal and not actually given any evidence yet to show what Dumbledore had actually done, only that it was first done 150 years ago.

It reminded me far too much of the proceedings in the British parliament, where the speaker has to shout 'order' as the members seem to refuse to follow what should be fairly simpe rules. In the magical world, I'd enforce a silencing charm so that only the person / persons who were entitled to speak at any particular time were able to do so.

In the muggle world - I'd give people a time ban which increased for every misdemeanor. Ok, so now it is me that is rambling on and trying to put my country to rights.

I regret that I have another moan too - I know that magick is an early modern English spelling of the word, but it is out of place when the rest of the story is in modern English.
Arithmancy Master chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Well, I wondered after chapter one how Harry could be Lord Dumbledore, if Albus was still around. I was not expecting the answer to be Line theft, murder, conspiracy etc.

Rita will be furious that she missed such a scoop. Of course Albus won't be too pleased himself - and that's putting it mildly!
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I decided to read your story following a comment by marksmom that she had planned to finish a story after the next chapter but that you had persuaded her to make it longer.

Interesting start, I haven't seen much about Harry controlling legislation, seems much more of a Hermione thing to do. However, this Harrison does not seem too much like Harry so far, so I await with interest the changes that you have made to his life and choices.

When Zabini stated that Harry had the Dumbledore vote I presumed it was because Dumbledore was dead and must have been a relative of the Potters. However, it seems that he is alive, so the reasoning will be interesting.
slayer of destiny chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Ok, made a fool of myself again by squealing when I saw you had updated this one, you know that I was looking forward to this chapter!

And once again you have written an amazing chapter that no matter how slowly I try to read it I end up speeding through it! I loved the twist with the Dementors helping Sirius, I have never seen that happening before. Also its a nice twist to have a different character being part of a soulbond instead of Harry.

I LOVE Gabriel's character, you are managing to write him mysterious while also making me feel as though I really know him. And loving the interaction between him and Sirius, it is completely realistic and brilliant to watch...read lol.

Another brilliant chapter and once again I am eagerly awaiting the next one to find out how Sirius is related to Riddle, what the bond between the two couples are, how the morning after will go. So, bravo, thank you!
Melikalilly chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
i liked this story so much i had to reread it
Melikalilly chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
This is really good
mabidiso chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Absolutely cannot believe it, but this was even better than the wonder that was Harrison and Lucius. Wow! That Gabriel Zabini was either going to get loved or shot. No middle road with that guy. Very, very unique depiction of Sirius. Loved so much your description of his Azkaban experience and escape. Lots of hints are being dropped about Voldemort not being what was thought, and events not transpiring as recorded. So, the snake-like creature that emerged from the enormous cauldron was a homunculus or something for Grindewald?
Mayjude chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Hi, I just stumbled on your story and I love it, what you did to Dumblefore was hilarious. I wonder who Pettigrew's mother is, since he doesn't look like a Dumbledore(or should I say Percy?)

May I correct your Italian?

In this chapter you wrote "il mio piccolo lupo", which translates to "my little wolf". It's mostly correct, but Italian endearments work exactly like English, they don't need the article, so it should be "mio piccolo lupo". Same thing in chapter six, you wrote "il mi cuore", "my heart", it should be "mio cuore". I hope it is useful, I mean no offence.
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
am still so in love with this! Saw this in my inbox earlier in the day and about died cuz I didn't have time to read anything! OMG! IT was sooooo amazing! May I say DAMN! That was so intense I could feel the emotions that both Zabini and Sirius were going through! I can't believe Sirius ran! Ok, maybe I can but you know what I mean!
ranni chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Love the new chapter. Can't wait to see more.
peniqudeplata chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Love the way you had Sirius escaping Azkaban - don't think I've ever seen a story where the Dementors helped him.
Phaedra Coopers chapter 7 . 2/22/2012