Reviews for Did You Know?
Melikalilly chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
i liked this story so much i had to reread it
Melikalilly chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
This is really good
mabidiso chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Absolutely cannot believe it, but this was even better than the wonder that was Harrison and Lucius. Wow! That Gabriel Zabini was either going to get loved or shot. No middle road with that guy. Very, very unique depiction of Sirius. Loved so much your description of his Azkaban experience and escape. Lots of hints are being dropped about Voldemort not being what was thought, and events not transpiring as recorded. So, the snake-like creature that emerged from the enormous cauldron was a homunculus or something for Grindewald?
Mayjude chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Hi, I just stumbled on your story and I love it, what you did to Dumblefore was hilarious. I wonder who Pettigrew's mother is, since he doesn't look like a Dumbledore(or should I say Percy?)

May I correct your Italian?

In this chapter you wrote "il mio piccolo lupo", which translates to "my little wolf". It's mostly correct, but Italian endearments work exactly like English, they don't need the article, so it should be "mio piccolo lupo". Same thing in chapter six, you wrote "il mi cuore", "my heart", it should be "mio cuore". I hope it is useful, I mean no offence.
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
am still so in love with this! Saw this in my inbox earlier in the day and about died cuz I didn't have time to read anything! OMG! IT was sooooo amazing! May I say DAMN! That was so intense I could feel the emotions that both Zabini and Sirius were going through! I can't believe Sirius ran! Ok, maybe I can but you know what I mean!
ranni chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Love the new chapter. Can't wait to see more.
peniqudeplata chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Love the way you had Sirius escaping Azkaban - don't think I've ever seen a story where the Dementors helped him.
Phaedra Coopers chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
lovely chapter
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Hortensia chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Good chapter, though I found the first part of the bonding between Sirius and Gabriel rather disturbing. I was glad Sirius gave his consent, because I really don't like to read rape scenes. Well written, but there was one word that stood out to me “hissing like an angry cat when his slow retreat was overrided by a strong arm pulling him back”. You probably just missed it in your editing, but it should be “overridden” as far as I know.

Thank you for another good read!
RogueNya chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Wow yet another great chapter, and this mating was just as impressive as the one between Lucius and Harrison. But I think the most shocking was the thoughts of the Portrait. How in bloody hell is Sirius, Riddles Son? I Assume it is the same Riddle that became Voldemort right? I mean did he and Orion hook up or did he bag that harpy Walburga? Though that would not let him be Black Lord, so guess I could see him and Orion, unless there was a Blood Adoption which could also explain why Walburga has such issue with Sirius as he could be not her son by body.

Hm either way look forward to seeing what happens next as quite a few mysteries to figure out. So keep up the awesome work
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
That was so sweet! Yet so unbelievably hot at the same time. God I love you!
christis chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
*fanning self* Wow! What a great story so far, Valarie :-) I absolutely love the descriptors you use. I think was holding my breath, it was so beautifully written. I am really, really looking forward to reading more, especially the continuing Session and to find out Albus Percy's reactions to everything you've been hinting is about to happen. I have to agree with everyone on the hpnewbie group who commented on 'the old goat' scene. It was priceless. Will you be including anything about Draco in this story?
olciak123 chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Yay Nothing more to say - breathtaking :)
Irmina Garret chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
I adore this story, I adore Lord!Harry. And there is everything I like here, Harry/Lucius, Sub!Harry. Ahh...

I am awful at writing reviews, so just "I still love it" ;)

IB